Chapter 15

Previously:
"How much longer are we gonna have to wait?" I asked "I'm not sure, he just texted me that he's close by"

*Bam*

The door opened

Lucas POV

I thanked the uber and sprinted inside the building " excuse me, sorry," I said while trying to get past them. I quickly and repeatedly tapped the elevator button but it was going too slow, so I ran up to the emergency exit stairs and went to the 5th floor by foot. To say that it's tiring is true, but when you're panicking it doesn't actually tires you that much.

I finally reached the 5th floor after a while. " Hah, I finally made it" I said panting as I gripped the railing to my left.

A few moments passed by and I finally was able to caught my breath, knowing that I was late I quickly tidied myself up and wiped the sweats off my face. After doing so I opened the door and all cameras went to my direction ' I mean I know that I'm hot- wait No! Focus! You're gonna have a conference you have no time to be a narcissist!' I thought to myself.

I squinted my eyes while walking slowly to my son and sitting down next to him ( someone brought him a chair).

"Dad?! Why are you here?" "Didn't I told you to not be surprised" I said smiling. He was silent for a few second before replying " wait, you're my witness?" "Yup!" "Ho-how are you the witness?". Before I could reply to him reporters started to attack me with questions.

Reported 4: "who are you sir and can you please state why you are here as well?"

Reporter 5: "Are you perhaps the rumored secret lover of the young man beside you?"

After cannon fodder no.5 stated their question the other reporters started to mumble and discuss about it.

Uknown no.1: "now that you think about it his features does seem familiar."

Uknown no.2: "yeah just like the blurred picture on the news!"

They started to go crazy again. Few minutes passed and they began to calm down.

I stood up front despite my legs going soft and said " first of all I'd like to apologize for causing this misunderstanding and second of all I'm not his secret lover or anything similar to that statement" I was about to continue before this asshole interrupted me, he said:

"how are we supposed to believe in what you say? After all Sir Atlas did lied to all of us. With all do respect I'm just trying to give the fans the truth that they needed."

I knew that he was mocking us because he basically said that we should just shut up and let them write whatever the hell they want in the article. But obviously I can't do that especially when my son's career is on the line. So I said:

"As I was saying, I am in not his secret lover but I am his father"

"Impossible! How could his dad be so young!" Asshole no.2 replied.

Reliable reporter no.1: "y'know there's this thing called young father meaning he had him when he was young."

Reliable reporter no.2: "yeah, I mean just look at them they're basically a carbon copy of each other."

Asshole no.1 came back and said: "well, just because they looked exactly the same doesn't mean that they're father and sons."

"So you still don't believe me asshole no.1?" "A-a-asshole?! How dare you call me that!"

I grabbed my bag and brought out the documents that I thankfully copied before coming here. (A/N:The documents basically is just about parents legalization of the kid,and stuff like if they're blood related or not)

As I gave them to the security who handed out each of the paper to them (reporters). The reporters started reading them and came to conclusion that I am after all his(Atlas)blood related father.

After a bit of questions here and there, the conference was finally done. And we both went home safe and sound.

Atlas POV

When we got home I went straight to the shower and laid in bed while opening Twatter expecting to see hates from the internet and maybe some of my fans but all I see is

( That's it my lovely people. And a question from you author, do you think that the story is good as it is or do you think that it's too slow paced and want to fast thing up? Anyways thanks for everything love y'all 💖)