Chapter 11

Previously:

As I opened the shopping bag that was laying on the ground I saw......

ANIME MERCHH?!!!

"Umm dad what's this?" I said while looking up at him. "That's the clothes I bought kid." He said with an obvious tone while still looking at the TV.

"No, dad can't you look at it first?" I said while taking out the clothes out of the shopping bag.

"What is that!??!" He screamed with his eyes bulging. "That's what I want to know!! Also you like anime?! Why didn't I know that?!"

"I've liked anime since I was six!- I mean yeah I suddenly umm came across anime when I was overseas and I started liking it" he said with one of his hand on the back of his head.

"O-kay?, Anyways what are we gonna do about this?" I stated while showing him the clothes. "I'll just go back and buy another clothes at the mall" "sounds good to me" I said while shrugging my shoulder. "In the meantime I'll go and wash these" "thank kid appreciate it!" He said while walking to his room.

Lucas POV

I finally arrived at the mall again. 'I have bad memories here' I thought to myself while looking at the pretty expensive shop that I chose, and no I didn't go in the the same shop.

As I went to another shop faraway from the other one. I looked through every single formal clothes they have and after a few while I finally found the one I wanted. When I went to the cashier to pay I saw someone who looked familiar but I didn't know who he was.

??? POV

As I went to buy clothes for my Father's birthday next week, I saw someone looking at me intensely so subconsciously I stared back at him. He seemed to realize it after a few while and he quickly retracted his gaze from me.

But he seemed awfully familiar, as I tried to remember where I saw him from my foot suddenly throbbed in pain for a few seconds. And that's where it hit me, he was the guy who rolled my foot with his suitcase.

(A/N: sorry for the short and shitty chapter guys, It's because I didn't have any ideas in my head. I also apologize for not updating yesterday it's because my teacher decided to give me a sh*t ton of homework.

And I promise that I'll give y'all a longer and better chapter next time.

Oh another thing that I need to add is that this will be a slow pace romance type of thing. So in other word the MC and ML won't be interacting much until like around the 20th chapter ish, it's cause I'll be focusing on the father son relationship for these chapters and I hope y'all wont mind. Anyways that's it for this chapter,baiiiii😆)