Chapter 10

Previously:

"What's wrong dad? You look like a statue" Atlas said behind his dad. "Kid! I j ust got accepted to DM. ENT! And tomorrow I can sign the contract !" Lucas said excitedly "Congrats Pops! But just don't forget to read the contract thoroughly" Atlas said also exited for his dad.

Lucas POV

Current time: 13.00

After we ate the steak, I quickly changed my clothes into a white plain T-shirt with black jeans and a pair of white sneakers as a I changed my clothes I didn't forget to check my self out in the mirror.  After that I was ready to go out for the first time, cause other than coming home from the airport I never actually went outside like EVER. You might be wondering why I would go out despite me saying that 'the outside world is too dangerous' It's because I need to buy some decent clothes for tomorrow.

After saying 'goodbye' to my son I quickly grabbed my sunglasses and a hat, just like that I went outside for the first time.

Something like that 👆

As I got inside the mall I went straight to the clothing shop and picked the most decent clothes that I will wear for tomorrow. While I was choosing the right clothes an employee suddenly walked to my direction. ' don'tcomeheredon'tcome
heredon'tcomehedon'tcomehere' ' I mean I know that she just wanted to help me, but I feel really uncomfortable!'

"Dear customer may I help you with something?" She said with a big smile
"No thanks" I said with an unbothered tone. 'Wow I can't believe I didn't stutter, I guess the original body was the always relax and unbothered type of person huh cause I'm starting to feel relaxed myself'

"This one is a really good one and it has a really soft fabric therefore it would really suit you sir would you like to try it?" She said with a happy tone. "Umm no thanks" I said while scooting away from her.

"WELL, how about this it's really good type of clothes for formal events" she said while shoving another piece of cloth up on my face. ' what's this womans problem?! Can't you see I'm trying to shop in PEACE?!' "no thank you!" I said in a firm voice.

As she keeps on shoving her brand of clothing to my face, I had no choice but to give in. I would've gotten out of that hell hole sooner if it weren't for a some anime merch that I wanted. As I went into the dressing room I quickly wore the clothing that she wanted me to wear and showed it off to her, after that I went back in and quickly took it off.

"What do you think of the clothes that I offer you?" She asked with a disgusting smile. "I don't like it" I said with a straight face. Her face quickly fell and I hastily went to the cashier to pay for my clothes (aka: limited edition anime merch) and went out of that hell hole.

As I was on my way home I saw a waffle stand on the side of the road. I was enticed by the amazing smell, so I quickly bought two of them (one for me and the other one for my precious son)
I bought the oreo waffled ice cream with some crushed oreos on top and a single piece of oreo on top of all of them. It looked really delicious, I even wanted to gobble it up as soon as I got the food but decided to wait and eat it later with my son.

 It looked really delicious, I even wanted to gobble it up as soon as I got the food but decided to wait and eat it later with my son

And I bought this one for my son cause he loves strawberries

(A/N: I'm not sure what the filling is so I won't be describing it)

After I bought the food I quickly went home with both of the waffles on each  of my hands with the shopping bag on my right wrist.

As I got home I quickly called my son to eat the waffles before it melted. As he got out of his room he jogged towards me and took the strawberry waffle off my hand "thanks dad I was craving for it" he smiled towards me. "Your welcome" I said while also smiling.

We were eating the waffles in silence and as I was almost finished my food my son asked "dad what did you buy?" "Some clothes for tommorow" "Ooh for the company signing day?" " Yup!" I said while enjong my last bite of my waffle

"That hit the spot" I said while touching my stomach.

"I'll go clean your clothes!" "Thank kiddo!"

Atlas POV

As I opened the shopping bag that was laying on the ground I saw......

(A/N: that's it for this chapter guysss see u tommorow😊)