Chapter 29

"What are you waiting for? Hurry up, turn the camera off!" Lucas ordered his son. Atlas sprinted as fast as his legs could and turned off the live instantly.

Atlas almost cried when he said, "this is it, my career ends here" he slumped down the floor. "Huh? Why?" Lucas stared at him confused. "What do you mean why, this is going down in my black history, my prince charming image is ruined. I can't even whitewash this anymore!" He had a few tears rolling down his face.

"Cheer up, you're gonna be okay" Lucas squatted while patting his back.

*Sniff* *sniff*

"Really?" Atlas voice cracked."well, I'm not completely sure.....but, you should be okay"

*Sniff*

Atlas glared at him "You're not helping"

"I know" Lucas stated the obvious.

Lucas stood up and distanced himself. "You hungry? Wanna get takeouts? How about chicken?" "-za" "what?" " I want pizza" he said still sniffling and hiccupping.

"Okay! I'll call them now!" Lucas ran and grabbed his phone.

×÷×÷×÷×÷÷×÷××÷×÷××÷÷×÷×÷×

"You feeling better?" Biting the pizza, Atlas answered "Mhm, a bit"

They knew that the fans were going crazy right now.... Heck! Maybe the press are even crazier, but they didn't care, all they cared right now was their momentarily peace with the pizza. "So, what are you gonna do now?" "Not sure, probably just wait for the hype to go down"

"Want some?" Lucas dangled a tiny piece of pizza crust on top of biscuit. "Woof!"
"Can you...sit?" As on command biscuit hurriedly put his bum on the ground.

As they were both finishing up, biscuit suddenly wanted to go for a walk

As they were both finishing up, biscuit suddenly wanted to go for a walk. Lucas peeked through the window and saw that the press were huddling in front of the apartment as many security were holding them back. "Sorry buddy, we can't go out. For the time being you should just potty at the potty pad."

Biscuit whimpered for a while before stopping since he knew it was futile. Lucas and Atlas were both currently watching Eyeshield 21 on the huge TV screen. ( A/N: btw I recommend you watching this if you like sports anime, it's pretty long and old but trust me it's worth it)

Halfway to the anime, Lucas suddenly got a call from an uknown number. "Hello?" " OMG I LOVE YOUUU!!!!! YOU'RE REALLY HOT GIVE ME A PIC OF YOUR HOT BOD-" someone suddenly screamed  at the other end of the phone.

*Beep* Lucas turned it off.

"What the fuck was that?" "Fans" "fans? I have fans?" He repeated. Atlas looked all the way from his face to his body and looked at him with an *are you kidding me* face "yeah, fans, congrats you've officially became a celebrity" he looked toward the TV once again and shoved the popcorn in his mouth.

They were once again focused towards the TV and the door glass...........broke............

(A/N: and we're done here!! Find out what happens next, next time see youu mah lovely readers and buh baiii ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ)