Chapter 34

Previously:
"Scarlet! What is this!!"

Lucas POV

Someone from the door suddenly shouted. "Mother, you're finally here" my mom who goes by the name Scarlet responded with a bored yet straight face.
' let me guess... They don't go well with each other right?' my eyes went back and forth between the two of them.

"What is with that attitude?! Be respectful to me, I never raised you to be impolite!" The woman screaming with her eyes out open as if it's was going to pop out. "Honey stop it! We're at her birthday party" the man beside him calmly says so, as if he's trying to calm her down.

Without responding to her complaints she just responded coldly towards her mother "have a seat mother, we've just started the party". 'She acted really differently from before which scares me to no end' I sweat dropped.

"Hey look it's Mrs. Howard, I heard she really hates her only daughter just because her birth wasn't planned" someone whispered to their friend nearby. "And did you see the person behind her? That's the one who's been planned" "huh? What did you just say? What's planned?" The other party asked confusedly "Ugh! Why are you so dumb?! The boy behind her was the one whose birth was planned that's why he's her favorite" the gossiper whispered yell at them.

' thank you random aunties, those information were helpful' I smiled deep down inside.

Things were quiet for a while but it didn't last that long. "Scarlet! How could you serve me cold food!" She screamed for attention once again. And I've had enough with her screaming at my mom, it was clearly her fault for not eating it whilst it was hot. So I stood up, but before I get to speak my sister got before me and said...

"Grandma! That's enough! I've had enough with you screaming all the time. This is not your house, this is HER birthday, not yours!! She served you hot food but you complained that it was too hot and now you're complaining cause it's cold?! What do you even want?" "You!.. you little bitch I'll-!!" She pointed and yelled towards my sister.

"MOTHER! You've gone overboard, I still tolerate you screaming and calling me names but you've crossed the line by calling my daughter a little bitch. get out" "you-" She tried to retort. "Get Out!" "How dare-" "GET OUT NOW!"

"Scarlet you-!" She exasperated exaggeratingly, holding her chest with one hand. "Honey! Let's go back now. Scarlet, let's talk again next time" he side eyed my mom as he supported the woman.

We all watched as all three of them exuse them self out. After they're gone my mom and sister apologized to all the other guestsas it all went back peacefully.

(I'm back my darlings😘😘 i thought of coming back here with a bang and here it is. The dynamic family fights. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Stay healthy,stay safe and be careful, love y'all)