Chapter 30

Lucas POV

"OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!! I-"

This dude yelled, and practically tried to enter our apartment before getting hit hard by a broom that was laying on the floor that he stepped on accidentally, making him fall down face flat on the ground and faint on the process.

"What the- do you normally get treated like this?" "Never this extreme" "so you have?!" "Yeah, sometimes" he said still in a daze.

"Woof woof!" Biscuit barked at the (probably) dead body. His blood currently still streaming down from his head making a small puddle of it around him. Atlas picked the dog up incase he tried to run towards the (not comfirmed) dead body.

"Let's call the police and the ambulance" my son said while walking away trying not to throw up."Why don't we just leave him like that and let him die first?" " How do you know he's already dead?" He asked confused "I don't, that's why I said to leave him so he could die first"

"I don't want to be a murdered" he frantically searched for his phone. "We're basically the victim and not the murderer. He killed himself. That was not our fault" I stated. "How the f*ck did he get up here anyway, this is the 50th floor. How could he even climb up?"

As I was blabbering about how we were not the murderer, he already got his phone and called the police as well as the ambulance.

"Urrrhhgg, I wanna throw up" he passed the dog to me and ran to the bathroom.

I don't know why, but I was calm as f*ck, if it were the old me, I would've thrown up on the spot and wouldn't be able to talk calmly. Was the former resident of this body a crime investigator? But as far as I knew, he was just a regular businessman in the memory....

Soon the police and ambulance came, much to my dismay, he didn't die. 'He should've died! Why won't he just die?! He doesn't deserve to live after invading my territory.'

Apparently, one of the medic said that if they were late for another minute, he would've been gone for good. 'Tch, I should've convinced him (Atlas) to wait for a few minutes'

After a few question here and there, they all soon left with him.

In the Dalton household

"Did you hear that Atlas and his dad was attacked by a crazy fan in their own apartment? Someone even said that there were blood everywhere and they were rushed to the hospital." "Really?! Aww... I feel so bad for them I hope they get better soon" both of the maids gossiped together as they walked down the hall with bed sheets in their arms.

What they didn't know, is that a certain someone was listening to them talking from the edge of the corner. They walked away to inform the two certain people about the information that they just got.

(Who do you think it is? On the last paragraph I wrote 'they/them' so that you all won't know who i'm talking about. Do try to guess who it is in the comment section. I had tons of fun doing this chapt, cause imaginations started pouring down on me so I didn't have any trouble writing this. I hope you guys are having as much fun as I do ^_^)