Prolouge

BeyoncéPov

I was driving home late at night from work tired and ready to see my baby because its been a hell of a day. Running a business is not all fun and games and on top of that having multiple people that don't take their job seriously and are itching to get fired.

I was peacefully driving in the heavy rain when my head lights flash on this girl walking in the rain alone and shivering. I drove past her but then decided to back up because I have to see if she ok. Backing up and rolling down my window I see she is walking with a slight limp. She's differently hurt.

"Hey a-are you ok? Do you need help love?"

She doesn't answer but I continue to drive right beside her as she walks.

"I can help you if you want. I won't hurt you I just want to help you if you would let me" I say in a way trying not to sound suspicious or intimidating.

She stops walking and turns towards my car "U-um I do need help..."

It sounds like she's crying.

"Is there someone I can take you to? A friend? Family?"

She begins to cry more " I- I don't have anyone"

I feel so bad for this girl I have no choice but to help her out.

"Um do you wanna come home with me?"

She just nods but just stands there, not standing straight up, kind of hunched over a little. She just stands there looking at me.

"Do you need help getting it?"

She nods again and I step out of the car getting a closer look at her face. She's beautiful. I pick her up bridle style and place her in the passenger seat. Once I get in the driver's seat I turn on the seat warmers for her. I look over seeing how beautiful she was but she had light bruises on her cheek and a few scratches above her eye.

 I look over seeing how beautiful she was but she had light bruises on her cheek and a few scratches above her eye

As I continue to drive I look over at her seeing her head laying against the window with her eyes closed. I'm guessing she fell asleep. I start wondering what happened and who did this to such a beautiful girl. I wanna know her story. Once I arrive to the house, I pull into the garage because it was rainy. I look over still seeing she's out cold. I pick her up again entering the house closing the door with my foot as she rest her head on my shoulder.

"Baby!" I yell

"Yeah?!"

"Come downstairs we have a visitor" I say laying the girl down on the couch.

I see Teyana walking down the stairs looking fine as ever.