C h a p t e r 16

Continued

RyanPov

Bey got behind me while Teyana got ontop, between my legs. Now that I'm seeing it between my legs, it looked a lot bigger. She wasn't even that hard because of the amount of times she's come but she stroked it back to life. It looked so good and so scary at the same time.

My heart started to pick up pace as she hardened fully in her hands. Bey turned my head to look at her, she gave me a kiss and softly smiled at me.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to baby" she said.

I took in a deep breath "I'm ready now"

"Ok baby I'm going to warm it up first so it won't be as bad"

I just nodded my head. Teyana spread my legs and rubbed my clit, I let out a hum. Her tongue came in contact with my clit. She slurped and licked up my essence, spitting it back onto my clit. Her head was always A1 and she always have me running by the end.

She made slurping noises and hummed. She had a serious look on her face as she ate me. I felt a pare of hands massage my boobs and pull my nipples. I look behind me to see Bey smiling with her lip tucked between her teeth.

"Look how wet you are baby. Your daddy must be doing a good job down there, huh?"

I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't. I was about to cum hard and she just started. To make matters better Bey sucked on my spot below my ear. I felt Teyana slide two digits inside me making my eyes roll.

"Ahhuhh" I blurted out. I sucked in a breath before moaning out again "Daddyyy"

"Mhmm moan for us babe, let it out" Bey whispered in my ear

"Fuck yess, mmmm" I shuddered as I came down.

My legs trembled and my knees closed around Teyana's head. Bey pinched and rolled my nipples. Tey pushed opened my legs and kept eating me like I was her last meal. She slipped in a third finger and tapped away at my spot.

"Ok ok—oh shit!"

I came for a second time but it was harder than the last. I grabbed Teyana's head pushing her away, I couldn't take it anymore.

She let me ride out my climax before kissing my clit twice and making her way up my body. She had a big smile on her face with her juices all over her face. I thought she was going to kiss me but she turned to Bey and kissed her, l letting her taste me. It was so sexy seeing Teyana dominate her mouth.

Once they broke apart Teyana kissed my lips. "You ready?"

"So ready"

She smiled before she grabbed herself. She spread my legs wide then rubbed herself up and down my slit.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I like skin to skin and her dick gliding up and down my clit felt so good. After she got it wet she stuck it in. I gasped and frantically looked up at her.

"Its ok Baby I gotchu" she kissed my forhead.

I felt more of her go inside and I felt the pain. She tried to rub my pearl to help but it didn't. As she sunk in I started to get flashbacks of when I was getting sold. The pain hurt and I my anxiety was fluctuating, I was slipping into my headspace.

"Daddy!!

"You ok baby, you want me to stop?"

"N-no" she tired to pull out but I stopped her. I didn't want to stop I just needed a moment. "Is it almost in?"