ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T ᗴ ᖇ 35

Hey guys sorry for the long wait!! I feel like I need a name for yall so drop some if you want a name.
Anyways please enjoy this long awaited chapter✨️🫰🏽

*EXCUSE ANY ERRORS*

Omniscient

The trio was finally home after their week trip. It felt shorter than just a week but they were happy to be back with their kids.

When they explained to the twins they were marrying mama they were excited even though at first they already thought they were married. They explained that they were all happy together but had to finalize it with papers.

When they got home, Bey immediately scoped out their home making sure everything was normal. You never know with Kehlani but to her surprise the house was clean, and their rooms were untouched, the way it was before they left. She felt that maybe she was over analyzing a bit. She didn't want to let her walls down but she started to think she was going crazy.

Everything was back to it's normal schedule and today Ryan had the photoshoot with Calvin Klein.

"So how was it? I bet it was romantic," Kehlani said as Ryan caught her up on everything.

"It really was. That was the first time I've ever seen so much snow in person. It was like I was in a whole other world or something. It was so romantic; dinner, then a walk through the park over the frozen lake. Then that's when they did it, " Ryan smiled from ear to ear as she let Kehlani look at her ring. She hasn't taken it off yet, not even in the shower.

"Girl it's beautiful! It really fits your personality" Ryan nodded.

She's been thinking about her and Kehlani's relationship. She felt indifferent about her. Everyone around her wasn't very fond of Kehlani. She's stood up for her but she relayed what she could remember that night and she seemed kind of careless. Everyone checked on her, Normani, Chloe, Lori, but she didn't get one call from Keh.

"Ryan??"

Ryan snapped out of her thoughts, "hm?"

"I said are you exited for today?"

"Yep, hopefully I do good"

"Do good? Your face card NEVER declines. All you have to do is look and you look poppin."

Ryan smiled, "thank you. Have you found a place yet?"

"Um I think I found an apartment but it's not in a good area but if I can't find anything else then I'll probably just stay there until I can find another."

Ryan just nodded. She wanted to help her friend but she felt she had already helped enough. She just felt bad because she knew how it was going home to home and never staying for permanent.

"Hey wifey," Bey says coming in with her workout attire on.

She wore her black Ivypark spandex and the black top to match. Her hair was in a half up half down messy bun. She was still tired from her short trip and didn't want to do much with her workout look, never the less she was still cute.

Ryan leaned her head back as Beyoncé gave her a spicy kiss from behind the couch. Bey's lips lingered a bit longer, she felt the need to assert her dominance when Kehlani is around.

"You're not tired?" Ryan whispered, referring to they're early morning shenanigans.

"For you, never" Bey smirked giving her one last kiss.