C h a p t e r 27

Hey babies!! Ik loong time no see. Wattdap has been hella glitchy when ever I try to write and I was getting frustrated but without further a do, new chapter is here!
Like, comment, and lots of love 🫶🏾💕.

*excuse any errors*

1 month later...

BeyoncéPov

Ryan and Teyana were finally discharged from the hospital and they were both glad to be home. The babies were especially excited since they didn't get a chance to see them at the hospital. Teyana thought it would be best for them not to see them in the state they were in.

Right now me and Teyana were in bed while Ryan took a shower. We've been thinking about putting a ring on it. We couldn't even imagine our lives without Ryan and we think it's time to put a ring on it. We've realized life is too short to wait on something big like that.  Plus it's been 4 years.

"So how should we do it? It has to be just as special as our wedding"

"Well I think it should be exclusive and small. We'll take professional pictures for the public eyes before hand but then it will be family and close friends" I say.

"I like that idea babe. Should it be in the winter or summer or what?"

"I think we should do it in the spring. The colors of spring fit her personality perfectly."

"I like that idea. I think we should also have it overseas too. Somewhere she's always wanted to go"

Just as I was about to agree Ryan came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Her chocolate skin still had puddles of water on it, making her look like an elegant water goddess or something. She was always perfect in my eyes. Even with the faint bruises that still were visible on her skin. It reminded me how she looked the first time I seen her.

I smiled at her thinking about how much she'd grown since I met her. She was a fragile little thing, probably barely over 105 pounds. She was so timid, so scared of the word– of us. But now she's a grown women. Her figure filled out even through she hasn't had any kids. She was confident even though she still had her days, she was truly perfect in every way.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer baby" she said sassily which make me chuckle.

"Have I been staring that long?"

"Yes" both Teyana and Ryan say in unison.

"Well damn I can't look at my fine ass wife?" I roll my eyes. Can't stand them sometimes.

Ryan got into bed with us and wrapped her hands around Teyana's waist as they laid front to front.

"So Ryan, what's a place you've always wanted to go?"

"Hmm, I don't know, I've never thought about it before... maybe somewhere like tropical like the Maldives"

Me and Teyana smiled at eachother because it fit perfectly with our plans for the wedding and the honeymoon.