C h a p t e r 19

A week later

BeyoncéPov

I felt my heart pumping as I woke up from my sleep, I was sweating bullets. I woke up, and felt like I was dipped into fire.

I sat up and realized Teyana was devouring me from under the sheets. I let out a heavy breaths trying to keep my voice low. I could hear the wet sounds of my ocean coming from down below.

I thighs were soaked with my essence. I couldn't grab onto her hair because my stomach was in the way so I gripped the sheets.

"Oh my God, Teyana" I breathed out. "What are you doing"

She just hummed as she kept torturing my clit with the stroke of her tongue.

"Morning love" she mumbled.

She didn't miss a beat but my heart did. All I could do was sit there and moan and whimper as she tore my kitty up. I felt my climax about to hit but she pulled away before swiftly sliding inside my wet flower. We both let out a groan from how good it felt.

As soon as she hit the hilt of my pussy I came on her dick as she held herself on my gspot.

"You look so pretty when you come baby" she whispered as she kissed me up and down.

She started to work her hips as she sat up. She grabbed a pillow and put it under my lower back to make me more comfortable. She rubbed up and down my stomach as she stroked me at a steady pace.

"Oh my gosh, yes Teyana"

I was so overwhelmed with pleasure I put my arm over my eyes to hide my sweaty face. Morning sex was the best especially since the babies move alot in the morning which caused me pain, so the sex kind of helps.

She put my leg on her shoulder and kissed on it as she moaned. I loved hearing her moan and groan, it let me know I still got it. I watched as she tossed her head back and work her hips making sure she hit my spot. The look on her face made me want to come.

"Baby yo' pussy so fuckin good"

I moaned as she let go of my leg and leaned down to kiss me.

"I'm about to cum" she groaned.

"Please daddy"

I kept talking to her until she unloaded inside me which also made me cum.

Once I calmed down I opened my eyes to see Ryan standing there.

"Hey baby, come here"

Teyana sat up and pulled out. Ryan came me and kissed me before she went to Teyana and gave her a sloppy kiss. Tey was still had as a rock and Ryan teased her even more by sitting ontop of her.

"You want some too?" Teyana asked rubbing up and down Ryan's sides.

Ry didn't answer instead she grinded on Tey showing that she was horny. Teyana lifted up her shirt revealing that she had no underwear on.

TeyanaPov

Damn, pussy back to back?

Ryan was already soaking which made me even harder. I ran my fingers through her slit before I sucked them while looking at her.

I rubbed my thick member through her lips before lining myself up and sliding in.

"Oh daddy..."

"Mmhm, shit babygirl pussy so tight for me"