C h a p t e r 13

November 2nd, Wednesday

TeyanaPov

Just please be careful baby you know how unpredictable he is and I don't want you to get hurt" Bey says as she laid on my chest.

She was stressing about me going to kill her father. I told her to stop stressing because I got this and this isn't my first rodeo.
Did she forget I used to be a snipper?

"I will be fine babe don't worry your pretty little head about nothing. When I get back I want to see this whole house in decorations and a smile on your face, ok?"

"Ok but just.. please-"

I cut her off by kissing her. I flipped us over and continued to kiss her, softly putting my hand around her neck.

"I'll be ok"

A couple hours later

"Ight yall let's get this show on the road, I gotta get to my baby's, baby shower"

I say as I put a clip in my gun. Me, Rih, and Nicki were all outside Matthew's apartment. I'm glad mama Tina kicked his ass out, it fit perfectly with my plan.

We went into the apartment building through the back way since this shitty apartment doesn't check the back door. We headed to the 15th floor. As we were in the elevator I started to get antsy. I could feel one of my alters trying to take control.

I've been doing good about not letting my multiple personalities take over me but this time I can't fight back.

SpikeTeyPov

I was looking down at the elevator floor as a devilish smile grew on my face, it was good to be back.

The elevator dinged and we stepped out going to his door. Nicki picked the lock and the door opened.

She stepped in and the basterd was on the couch, watching tv, drinking a beer, he looked terrible. I snuck behind him putting a alcohol soaked cloth on his mouth. He struggled before falling alseep. Me and Rihanna tied him up putting him in a big trash bag. Nicki didn't wanna help carry him because that's, "not her forte".

We threw him in back of the van before heading off to the warehouse. We sat him down in a chair until he woke up.

"Spike, long time no see" Rihanna says damping me up.

"Wassup Rih Rih I missed you man"

"Missed you too, ready to fuck some shit up?"

I nodded my head and sat down in my office. About 20 minutes later we heard screaming. Time to have some fun!

I walk in seeing his bitch ass covered in sweat, he's nervous... that's cute.

"Look who we have here, should I start listing all the terrible shit you did so I can tally up how many hours of pain I can put you through?"

I didn't have hours, it was just to scared him but I'll be sure to keep him living for at least 25 to 30 minutes just so he can really soak in all the pain.

"You don't know shit about me you mutant! My daughter doesn't love your ass, she told me herself"

I laughed this guy's pathetic wait till I tell him we have two babies on the way.

I chuckle, "Well that's not what all our videos say. You're daughter is truly a pornstar when she loves someone. Mm-mm-mm I can feel her now. But to bad I can't because of my two children in her stomach" I smirk.