C h a p t e r 5

Omniscient

It was 11:30 at night and Beyoncé was tied up, in the playroom in the middle of the bed by her hands butt ass naked and blindfolded.

Her punishment was here. Teyana wasn't in the room yet. She was giving her wife some time to get her thoughts together before she started the long night.

Bey was already on the brink of tears from anticipation, fear, and excitement. She knew she did wrong by not telling her lover about the mall. She was feeling regret already and she wasn't ready for the punishment she was about to face.

A couple minutes pasts by and and Bey's arms were already tired from being stretched out and her wrists were sore from being cuffed to the rings that are attached to the bed.

The lights dimmed to a red tint as Teyana walked into the room.

"Hello love" Teyana says to her touched deprived wife.

"Not answering me? Do you want more of a punishment than I'm already giving you?"

"No daddy" Beyoncé says looking away from her mistress.

She didn't hear Teyana speak, she didn't even hear her moving. Soon enough she felt a stinging on her thick thighs. She knew it was a leather crop.

Teyanna comes around to face Bey. She softly grazed the crop on each of her thighs.

"Look at me" She says even though her wife couldn't see her.

Beyonce quickly looks up at her mistress.

"What are in here for?"

"I withheld the truth from you"

She slapped Bey in the abs slightly gazing her clit making Bey jump.

"And?"

"Telling Ryan not to tell you either."

"Good girl.."

Teyana sets the crop down and gets ontop of Bey. She slowly caresses Beyoncé's sides with her fingertips bringing them up dragging them back down. This had Bey soaking.

Little teasing touches always got Bey turned on but not as much as being manhandled by her wife.

Teyanna roughly grips Beyoncé's waist bringing her hips up into the air having to make Bey use her muscles to stay up. Bey didn't even hear her take her clothes off. She could feel that Teyana was not hard which was surprising considering she is always down to fuck.

"Spread those pretty legs for daddy"

Beyonce opens her legs wide into the air as Teyana rubs her dick down her wet folds. Teyana grabs her dick slapping it against her wife's core loving the soft it made. Bey feels her get a bit hard.

"You know what you have to do for your punishment? You have to make me hard, then make me cum long and hard without cumming yourself as I fuck you senseless. Then after that I'm gonna put a toy or two on your clit and/or inside you and were gonna go down stairs and watch TV with Ryan and let's hope you don't get caught!"

Hearing her explain the whole punishment made Bey want to cream on the spot. But she was also scared she would get caught by Ryan.

Teyana reaches in-between Bey's legs feeling her arousal running down her thighs and onto the bed.

"You're not supposed to be enjoying this.."

Tey unlocks Beys hands and flips her over putting her hands above her head. She makes Bey position face down ass up. She gives Bey hard smacks to the ass making her jolt forward with each hit. Beyoncé's ass had quickly gotten a cherry red as Tey made hit eight.