ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T ᗴ ᖇ 28

Hello guys! Please, time the time to read this‼️ This past year has been rocky for me, but writing and seeing you guys love my writing and books have made me so happy. I love seeing yalls comments they crack me the hell up! My first time publishing my first book, I was so scared, and then my views grew more and more. I love all the readers reading and want to make more, new, and better content for yall. So, with that being said, I love all of you guys! Happy reading
🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

Excuse any errors *

BeyoncePov

"And all of the kings and queens went into the castle to live happily ever after." I finished and then realized both of the twins had fallen asleep.

Ryan and I kissed their heads before going back to our own room. We chilled on the bed and waited for Teyana to get out of the shower. Sure enough, 10 minutes later, she came out with a towel wrapped around her waist and her upper body soaking. I bit my lip, seeing her toned abs glistening from the reflection of the TV.

"Tey, you are getting water everywhere," Ryan says. She hated when Teyana wouldn't dry all the way off and then stepped all over the carpet.

"My bad baby," Tey responds before disappearing into the closet.

"What are we going to do with her?"

I shake my head, "There is nothing we can do with that one, I'm afraid."

After Teyana put boxers and a shirt on, she joined us in bed.

"Guys, I have something to tell you," Ryan says with her head down, picking her her nails.
I knew it was something important because of her body language.

"Everything ok, baby?" I say, giving her my full attention along with Teyana.

Ryan took a deep breath before speaking, "I know.. who crashed into me and Teyana that day."

My ears perked up. "Who was it, baby?"

Her breathing quickened as she bit her lip, "i‐it was Keith," she struggled.

"He... when you guys were taking a walking around the hospital, he came into my rooms one night and gripped my neck. "

Flashback*

RyanPov

I woke up frantic because it felt like I was losing air. I opened my eyes and saw the devil right in front of me.
I grabbed for his wrist, trying to pry his hand off of me.

"I will have you again, Ryan. One way or another, we will be together again just like old times. Don't you want to be with me? Don't you miss our fun times?"

I shook my head no. I gasped for air as he released my neck, but he shrotly after gave a harsh slap to my face before squeezing it.