ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T ᗴ ᖇ 36

Hey guys sorry for the wait!! I don't think yall understand how hard it was to push this chapter out. This chapter has been done but I've been dreading to revise it and I'm definitely not going to give you guys an unrevised chapter. (Even though wattpad be fucking my shit up anyways 😒) I hope yall enjoy this chapter, comment and have fun!🤭🫰🏽

Omniscient

It's been 12 hours since Ryan went missing and they still have no lead on Ryan. It seemed that once Keith got what he wanted, he ghosted Kehlani so they are getting no intell from her. She's basically useless to them and Sasha has asked Teyana multiple times if she could kill her and she said no. Can you believe it? She's beginning to be no fun Sasha thought.

It was driving Teyana and Sasha crazy but mostly Sasha because her urge for killing was growing strong. She was kind of irritated at the fact the Teyana was acting so calm. She wanted to see her just as mad as she was but it didn't happen.

Ryan on the other hand, was slowly retracting to the old Ryan that she had locked away and partially healed. The new, confident Ryan was becoming dormant. She couldn't be in this environment and even just the energy she was around. Having to see her tormentor for this long struck a huge never in her system, forcing her to fall back into old habits.

"Ryan I made you food, come sit." She didn't say a word, just moved to sit with him at the table.

Before she could take a bite he grabbed her hand forcing her to look at him.

"What do you say? I didn't make this for you so you can't ignore me."

"Thank you.."

"Thank you?"

"Thank you- babe" She wanted to throw up.

He let go of her wrist and she slowly ate while he talked about what he had planned for them. She wasn't listening one bit, she was too focused on protecting the life that was inside of her. She was glad she wasn't too fat along because she didn't know what he would do if he found out. Her brain was in flight or fight but she wasn't sure if she could fight and she already tried flying. She just wanted to be back with her loves, safe.

"Ok that's enough, wouldn't want you to get too big. You already put on weight." He said taking her place before kissing her forhead. She gave him a soft meek smile. As he walked away she quickly wiped a tear that was threaten to fall.

On the other side of town, Sasha was letting Teyana have it. She was fed up with Teyana's "cool as a cucumber" behavior. She wanted to see rage in her. Sasha didn't always bring out the best in Teyana which is one reason why she barley made an appearance. Bey knew how heckling Sasha could be, especially if she didn't get what she wanted or things don't go her way.

"You're sitting here acting like some zEn person when you should be just as mad or even more angry as me!! Hell you know her better than I do-"

"Which is why I'm not stressed. Trust me I want to see justice as much as you do but there's a time and place for everything and my time isn't now. She's a smart girl and I trust she knows what to do. Right now I'm focused on Rihanna hacking into her phone to find her location and getting back to me."

Sasha groaned, "GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASS TEYANA-"

Sasha didn't get any further, Teyana grabbed her by her neck and dropped her to the floor. Sasha smirked this is the Teyana she missed.