C h a p t e r 10

Three Weeks later...

1:28pm.

TeyanaPov

Beyoncé's birthday is coming up and I thought I'd do something special. Ryan was with me trying to plan what we could do for her special day while she was at work.

"What does she like to do?"

"Well she likes to swim, she loves the water."

"Well you could rent out a yacht! She will be spending her whole birthday on water!" Ryan says.

"That's a great idea RyRy! I will do that for her. But you gonna have to help me, if I have to snoop around to get this all together you gonna have to back me up"

"Ok I gotchu"

》》》》》》》》》》》》

RyanPov

I was cuddling with Bey while Teyana made dinner. Beyoncé brought the designs we made to work and said that the team loved then and were going to use them.

I was thinking about actually working for Bey. This could be my calling. I need to get out of my comfort zone and stop being scared.

"Bey?"

"Yes love?"

I sit ontop of her, " I... I think I'm ready to work for you, like full time, in the building"

"Well I would looove for you to do that but are you sure your ready?"

"Yes. I need to stop being scared and do the things I love and I love working with you"

"You wouldn't be working for me love, you would be working with me"

She smiled and grabbed my chin bring me into a kiss. I tried to pull away but she wouldn't let me as her tounge slipped in my mouth. I moaned and slipped my hands in her shirt massaging her titties. She moaned in my mouth as she flipped us over.

I only had a big shirt on so she lifted it up just to where she could see my boobs. She kissed down my neck and my boobs swirling her tounge around my nipple.

"Mhmmm B.B"

She released with a pop and kissed my lips again. Her long fingers traveled in between my thighs rubbing my slit. I opened up more so she could have more access as she rubbed my clit.

"Damn baby, pussy so wet for me" She grumbled into me neck.

As she was about to enter me but we were called to eat.

We both let out a sigh of annoyance. She kissed my lips then stick her fingers in my mouth which I gladly sucked on.

"We'll finish this later" she says getting up.

We entered the kitchen seeing spaghetti and meatballs. As we sat down I caught Teyana just smirking at me. I got scared because I don't know what she was still looking at.

"What... is there something on my face or something?" I ask.

She didn't say I word as she leaned closer to me taking her thumb and wiping the corner of my mouth. She then put her thumb in her mouth.

"Had a lil something right there" she said softly kissing my lips.

I didn't know what else to say so I just ate.

"Soo baby what do you wanna do for your special day?"

"I don't know but I'm for sure taking the day off or maybe the entire week. They don't really need me there I could really just do run ins to see how everything is doing but yeah." Bey says slightly ranting.