ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T ᗴ ᖇ 38

Hey babes! I was intending this to come out earlier but I've been struggling not gon cap😭✋🏽 Anyways hope yall enjoy and please comment (crazy how people ask for an update but then barley shows love 🤸🏽‍♀️)

Continued....

Back at the house ---->

Omniscient

Everyone sat in the livingroom as Ryan caught them up on the missed information.

"Did he touch you or hurt you in anyway?"

"No, thankfully not this time."

Teyana let out a thankful sigh. She had Keith in the basement chained to the floor. She wanted Ryan to choose what they were going to do to him. After all this is her fight so she should have a say.

"What do you want to do with him?"

"I... I don't want you to kill him because I want him to suffer slowly, like how I did. I want to turn him in but not before doing damage to at least make up for what he did to me."

"Do you want to take part?" Teyana was hesitant to ask. She knew Ryan was not a violent person but she wanted her to physically and visually see what it felt like to have revenge on your abuser.

"Actually..yes. I wanna see him in pain. Then I wanna see him rot in a jail cell. Hopefully eveything he's done to me will get him life and he's dumb enough to post everything online and we can go back to his house because I know he keeps tapes of...me from when-"

"You don't have to say, we know." Sasha says in solidarity.

"To turn to a better light. Please introduce us to this lovely little lady." Teyana says changing the subject.

Ryan smiled. She only met her sister once but she already loved her.

"This is Marsai my little sister."

"Nice to meet you Marsai." Sasha smiled and so did Teyana.

"Hi.." Marsai said quietly.

"How old are you beautiful?"

"I'm 15.." Marsai blushed at Teyana's comment.

They talked for hours, getting to know Marsai and viscera. Soon they led her to her room which was Ryan's old room when she first got there. It was nostalgic in a way for Ryan. It was coming full circle for her but it wasn't in a bad way.

The three layed in bed still talking, not ready to go to sleep yet.

"She looks just like you baby." Teyana said as she rubbed Ryan's thighs as she layed on her.

"I know right, it's kinda scary seeing a little me. She's so shy like I was but I think that's just her."

"I don't think so she just has to get comfortable with us." Sasha says.

"You think so?"

"Mhm I can tell that girl has a ton of personality. "

"You know you have to call your dad in the morning right?" Teyana says.

Ryan sighs, "I know he's probably worried sick. I don't want him to take her away from me though because he thinks it's too dangerous for her to be around me."

Ryan has been thinking that since she found out about Marsai. She didn't want to be responsible for what happened to Marsai but she is. That's the only reason why she stayed. If she would've left she knew it wouldn't have been her that was hurt. It would've been Marsai and she couldn't have that, not under her watch.