C h a p t e r 14

1 month later.

Omniscient

Teyana told Beyoncé about her leaving soon to go to the WNBA. She took it better than she thought she was going to.

She was really worried about telling Ryan. Ryan has slowly gotten more attached to Teyana so she knew she was going to throw a fit. She wanted Ry to not be in her headspace when she told her because if she was she was going to throw a tantrum.

Little Ry didn't know how to express her emotions well and if she felt angry or sad she was going to express them fully then feel bad about how she acted later.

Ryan hasn't gotten a real punishment yet but she's been slipping up lately. She doesn't want to eat or go to bed on time. She gets an attitude if she doesn't get what she wants at that second, lets just say she's been a real brat.

"Ryan please get up, you know I can't carry you. Be a good girl for mommy and get in the tub" Bey says trying to get the mad Little to take a bath.

Ryan thought why would she take a bath if she wasn't stinky. It made no sense as to why you would take a bath for no reason.

She shook her head before going back underneath the covers. Bey sighed and went to go get Teyana.

When Teyana came in the room Ry knew she was in trouble just by the look on her face.

"Ryan Destiny, why aren't you listening to your mommy if she told you to do something?"

"I'm not stink so why I go in bath?" Ry says sitting up crossing her arms.

"Just because you don't stink doesn't mean you don't have to wash up Ry. I'm only telling you this once, get in the tub or you will be punished"

She started at Teyana for a second seeing if she should challenge her but she decided against it. She walked her self into the bathroom and plopped down on the toilet. Teyana undressed her before picking her up and setting in the tub.

Ryan played with her toys as Teyana cleaned her up.

"Daddy I have question"

"What is it princess?"

"Can I have play time with daddy?"

Ryan has been asking Teyana this question since she's been in her Little space. Teyana always refused because Ryan wasn't ready for that.

"No babe you can not" Teyana says scrubbing under her arms.

"But why Daddy? I want you to play with me like how you play with mommy."

Teyana knew she was refurring to having sex with Beyoncé.

Ryan's birthday was coming very soon and Teyana wouldn't be there to celebrate it. She was trying to have the date she was due to leave pushed back until the new year but those plans weren't happening.

"You're not ready for that type of playtime baby. I will be happy to eat that little cookie of yours anytime you want tho"

"Yes I am! I'm a big girl I can take it, pleeeease let me"

Ryan decided to be bold and grab Teyana's friend through her boxers making Tey jump.

Tey guided her hand away.

"No Ry"

Ryan pouted the whole time while she washed up. Teyana put her underwear and one of her t-shirts on. She carried Ryan to her room and layed her down.