C h a p t e r 21

Hey guys! Ik long time no see, I've been writing but at the same time I have not had any motivation to do rly anything at all. Its been rlly hard for me to get back into my normal schedule but I'll try having my regular times that I put out again but life has been hitting.

Anyways hope you bitches like this. Please start commenting and voting more because how am I supposed to get feedback if yall aren't commenting???
Love all you hoes

–enjoy♥︎

3 years later....

RyanPov

"Mamaaaa, you do hair like yours?" Braelynn asks running into the bathroom.

"Yep! You ready to go see Papa Bear today?"

"Yess! And tt Nicki!"

I smiled as I put her hair into a slick back bun just like mine.

"Hey baby, hey Brae. You ready to have your playdate?"

"Hi mommy, yes I ready!"

"Then after we pick you up were going to eat then tomorrow were going to Daddy's game, ok?"

"Yayyy!!! I miss dada!"

I smiled and finished up her hair.

Sooo much has happened these past three years. I became a model for Bey and other big people. I have a clothing collab with Pacson. I started to go to therapy after getting out of rehab and I am still going to this day. I also decided to stop going into little space. I realized it was just a way to hide from my actual feelings rather than facing them head on and that's not healthy for me. Now if I wanna be in Headspace, it's very rare and it's because I genuinely want to be and I'm not using it as a coping mechanism.
Bey was the voice of Nala for the remake of The Lion King which debuted her first album for the Lion king sound track. People loved it and wanted more but she's trying to go slow with the music thing.
Teyana went back to basketball and her first game is today in Houston. She has also been making music too but hasn't released anything yet.

"Ok Brae go sit in the livingroom with Taylen and wait for us ok?"

"Otay!"

"Baby you good, you zoned out there for a second"

"Yeah I'm good just thinking about how good life has been lately. I'm so happy to have all you guys in my life"

"Aww Ryan I appreciate you too. I love you so much you have no idea" She says as she brought me into a hug.

We went downstairs and grabbed the twins before heading to Nicki's. When we got there Brae rushed in and went for Papabear.

"They are so cute, Papa is so big now Nicki it's insane!" I say as I hug her.

"They'll be starting school in two years I'm gonna cry" Bey says wiping fake tears.

"How are yall tho, how was the publics reaction?"

We finally told the public about are poly-relationship and most excepted it and others didn't and weren't so shy about saying how they felt about it. But all that matters is that we're happy and the kids are happy.

"Eh you know some people aren't going to get it and by certain I mean older people." I state.

"But they act like men weren't polygamist way back in the 1800s, with like 10 wives so they'll get over themselves" Bey says. "But we gotta get to work well talk to you later, tell Rih we said hey"