C h a p t e r 4

9:30pm

BeyoncéPov

"I think we should talk to her about what happened Friday. What if we made her uncomfortable, what if we're moving to fast with her. I mean the girl just got out of a relationship." I say as I lay on Teyana in bed.

"We'll I thi-"

She gets cut off my a knock at the door. I grab a robe before Tey tells her to come in. She stands in the door way looking nervous as if somethings on her mind.

"Come sit down mama" Teyana says patting the space infront of us.

She slowly makes her way towards the bed sitting in the middle of it. Her head is down and I could tell something is on her mind.

She looks up at us.

"we need to talk"

We all say at the same time.

I smile "you talk first Ry"

She sighs "well... it's about what happened Friday. Um I- uh..."

She starts scratching her head getting nervous.

"You can talk to us about anything you know that right?" I ask her and she nods.

"Umm so.. I was stunned at first to say the least. I mean me and Teyana kissed before and I liked that but I didn't wanna tell you cus yall are married but Teyana said you don't care and would tell you, but then we kisses in the pool and I liked that even more then Tey came in and honestly... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK!" She says all in one breath.

I look at Teyana and she smiles at me because she knows how the young girl is feeling.

"Babe we get that you're worried that we're married and you don't wanna ruin anything but.. the moment we layed eyes on you we knew we would love you. We get it if you think that's weird and we will stop our actions if it's too much." Teyana says to try to calm her down.

"I don't want you to.." she says barley above a whisper.

"What was that?"

I ask resting my hand on her knee. She looks up and she bites her bottom lip nervously.

"I- I said I don't want you too... either of you. Yall have shown me so much love. The love I've never had before and I don't wanna loose that feeling."

I scoot closer to her giving her a hug. I feel so bad that no one has shown her love. But me Teyana are gonna change that if Ry is willing. Teyana comes in on the hug too. We hug her tightly not wanting to let her go. We eventually pull back and she looks at my lips. I know what she wants and I hate that she's to shy to ask.

"Can't I kiss you?" I ask her and she quickly nods.

I lean in taking in her lips. They tasted minty from her toothpaste. I went further looking over at Teyana who as digging it. I release her lips and she looks at me and blushes. She looks at Teyana and Tey doesn't even ask before taking her lips. Unlike me she couldn't wait and added her tounge in.

Ry let out a cute whimper and I melted, she sounded so adorable and sexy at the same time. Teyana eventually pulled away leaving a flustered Ryan who was blushing so hard. We started a mini make out session with Ryan switching between kissing me and Teyana. I could tell all of us were getting turned on. Soon Ryan pulled away out of breath before it could get any further.

"I.. I'm not ready for that yet" she says and me Tey both nod in understanding.

I asked if she wanted to sleep with us tonight and she says yes. Teyana goes to the restroom to fix her problem before joining us to bed.
___________