ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ T ᑭ ᗴ T 39

Hey guys!! Sorry for the long wait, but it's finally here. I have a question for you guys, so would yall prefer this to be one long book, or do would you want a sequel? Lmk.
Love yall, happy reading🫶🏾

Excuse any errors‼️

RyanPov

"Thank you for inviting me to dinner, Ryan." My dad said from across the table.

"No problem at all, Daddy. I think we have a lot to discuss anyway.."

I told my dad about what went down, last night. He took it better than what I thought he was going to, honestly. He wasn't worried that she hadn't come home because he had been told she was sleeping at a friend's house, which she was until Keith got a hold of her. I haven't told him that I'm expecting yet, but I plan to do that tonight.

"I'm glad you guys are getting along. It's nice seeing my girls together. You both look just like your mother. And I can't thank you again, Teyana and Beyoncé for protecting my girls."

"Hey, they're ours girls too. We'd do anything for them." Teyana smiled.

"Anyways, Daddy, with all the surprises, good and bad, it's time that you should get another, hopefully, good surprise." I was nervous. I didn't want to come off "fast" to him because I'm not even married yet, and our relationship is already rather unorthodox.

I felt Bey grab my hand from under the table for comfort.

"Daddy, I'm pregnant.." I said with a nervous smile.

"That's great, Honey! Why do you look unhappy?"

My eyes watered, "because I didn't know how you would feel."

"Aww, come here, Ryan." I got up, and he gave me a hug. I felt like a child in his arms. "Nothing you do could ever make me disappointed in you. I've been looking for you for so long, and now that I got you, I don't think I could ever get mad at you. You have always been my peanut."

I was full on in tears now. This was definitely healing my inner child.

After dinner, my dad played with the twins before leaving. Marsai asked to stay, and he let her. The twins wanted to go with my dad, and we let them. I like that my family was growing, with Bey and Teyana, as well with my dad and Marsai. I feel like my life was slowly coming back together.

"So, how did you and Teyana meet? I know it was in college, but that's all I know." I ask Beyoncé while laying in bed with her. Teyana was catching up on some work in her office.

"Well, I was in college for marketing and engineering, and she was obviously there to be a doctor. I was a grade higher and was honestly a nerd."

"I mean, I could see that, actually."

"Uh- how so?"

"Because you're really smart, but continue."

"Like I said, I was definitely a nerdy, good church girl. At the time, I was with my first boyfriend that I had, but I was only with him because of my father. Teyana was definitely the undercover smarty pants. She was definitely a ladies' woman as well and had that bad girl stigma attached to her name. That is what attracted her to me, I think."

"Ahh, the classic good girl attracted to bad girl."

She laughed, "Not too much, ok? I was desperate for some coochie at that time and the way Teyana was, that seemed like the easiest target. Well, until I found out I was still getting dick."