C h a p t e r 11

September 15th, Wednesday

BeyoncéPov

I was in my office about to go the hospital to give Teyana her lunch. Ryan was in her office working with Normani. I'm glad she's finally made a friend and Normani has always been a good girl so I'm happy she's friends with her.

"Hey baby do you wanna come get lunch with me and go see Teyana?" I asked after giving a kiss.

"No that's ok me and Mani were gonna go get something"

"Ok yall be safe."

When I got to the hospital I asked the front lady at the desk to call Tey down. As I waited a little girl recognized me and wanted a picture which I gladly took with her.

Teyana came down looking all sexy in her doctor attire. I kissed her hello and we headed out to lunch. We stopped at Panera and headed back to my job so we could eat. Ryan and Normani were still out so we had the office to ourselves.

"So how is work so far?"

"Its good, they keep tryana make me do night fits and I ain't doing that shit. I'm about to retire so I can really do what I love and they talking about some night shifts." Teyana says.

"Well I guess it really doesn't matter and it still sounds weird that you're retiring at 25"

"Yeah but it's really so I can go to the WNBA if I wanted I would still be a doctor. Oh and I just remembered, this nurse named Katie or Katelyn or whatever the fuck keeps hitting on me when I told her multiple times that I'm married and that she's being very unprofessional."

"Well I will glad tell that bitch myself or just you know.. make a dramatic scene and make out with you infront of her, hell we should plan a perfect time for her to walk in while we getting nasty in an empty room" I say with an attitude.

Teyana laughs, "I like that last one better. Anyways how's work, how's Ryan doing?"

"A lot better, she made friends with Normani which I'm super happy about. They make a good pair and they are already talking about hanging out beyond work."

"In glad my baby is socializing."

"Yeah me too, but I hate that shes still having nightmares about the scrumbag"

"Oh don't worry baby it's gonna be all over soon" Teyana says with her devilish smirk, I just roll my eyes.

We continued to eat our food and talk. Soon Ry and Normani came back. Ryan was super happy to see Teyana and sat on her lap while she ate. Soon lunch ended and I took Teyana back to work.

"Baby can you call in Skai so I can fit her into the outfits. Normani schedule the photographer so we can start promoting the new clothes"

Skai was our newest model for Ivypark. She is also the youngest, 19. I honestly can't stand the girl because she is always trying to flirt with Ryan and Teyana. She was fast in the ass but she could model her ass off which is why she's still here.

"Heyy I'm here, hey Ryan love that outfit today, baby" she said with a wink. I just rolled my eyes.

She puts on the clothes and I went to work, fitting them to her size. I started fixing little things in the outfit and I started to feel nauseous. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't. I rushed to the restroom and through up all of what I just ate. After I was done I rinsed my mouth, fixed myself and went back.