ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T ᗴ ᖇ 29

Hey guys! For the ones who read Thug Life, it is currently on hold. I'm focusing more on Be Ours since I actually have an idea of where I wanna take each chapter. Also, is anybosy else's shit glitchy when you try and write a chapter? Anyways hope yall enjoy this chapter! Which book is better B.O or T.L?

*excuse any errors*

TeyanaPov

I was in my home office picking out a place to go for when me and Bey propose to Ryan. Bey took Ryan and the kids to the mall so she could keep her busy. Of course I sent them with security cus ol' crazy nigga is still on the loose.

So it was just me and Kehlani in the house. To be honest I felt awkward as hell to be around her. Her vibe just seems off and she is always trying to be around me in some type of way.
Speaking of the devil, Kehlani comes into my office and stands beside the door.

"Hey um... do you know where Ryan went?"

"Bey took her and kids to the mall" I say dryly not even looking to at her.

"Ok... uhhh whatcha doing?"

I internally roll my eyes, "work stuff" she nods her head. "Cool, cool, cool"

She sighs and sits down in one of the chairs infront of me, "I know you guys don't like me but you don't have to be so dry to me. I really am sorry about what happened at the club that night. I was drinking and wasn't even think straight. I can admit, in that moment I wasn't being a good friend to Ryan, and I'm sorry for that. I just want to be on good terms with you guys"

What she said and how she was saying it sounded very genuine but I'm not letting my guard down. I'm not as easy as Ryan is, no offense.

"Look Kehlani, I'm really busy right now and I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. Your "friend", my wi– my girlfriend got hurt bad that night. Not even just physically but mentally. Me and Bey couldn't even touch her or be too close to her for a month. She wasn't talking or eating, that shit was traumatic for her!" I sigh and took a breather. She was getting me worked up just thinking about that time.

"Kehlani please get out"

Her eyes watered up, "I'm so sorry Teyana, please! I really do care about her and I'm willing to do better. I really want you guys to like me...I just. I'm sorry I-I'll get out of your hair"

She stood up and walked to the door, I sighed, "if you want to do better then prove it. Not just to her but to all of us. Me,  Beyoncé and Ryan. Prove you actually care about her and want to be her friend. Cus from what I heard, the way you acted at the club seemed liked you ain't give a shit about her."

She nodded and thanked me. She said she would prove to us. Can't wait to see how this is gonna go.

》  》  》  》  》  》  》  》  》  》  》  》