C h a p t e r 12

*Warning: Towards the end of this chapter it takes a STRONG left (mentions of sexual assult) so if you don't want to read, you don't have to*

TeyanaPov

"Fuck"

I groaned as Ryan came from underneath the covers. Ryan straddled my lap as I pulled her in for a kiss.

"Damn baby girl, you learn so quick"

"I know daddy"

"Beyoncé should be home in a minute. She had a big meeting to partner with with ROC Nation I hope she got the deal"

"Wait like... the ROC Nation as in Jay-z?!"

I laughed "yes baby like Jay-z. Enough about that man, your birthday is coming up you didn't tell me what you wanted to do"

"I should say the same for you! Your birthday is a month before mine"

"Well I just want to be with you guys" I smile.

"Ok me too" She says.

Her face suddenly changed to her thinking face.

"What you thinkin about babe"

"Losing my virginity"

Oh wow this topic changed quick...

"What about it baby? Do you not want to anymore?"

"No, no no, it's just that.. I think I want to on my birthday." She says looking up at me.

"Are you sure your ready? I mean I will always go slow for you and we can stop whenever you want me too"

"I'm ready daddy, I promise"

I smile at her and kissed her lips again .

Bey got home an hour later and we ate like we did usually. Now me and Bey were enjoying our bath time together.

"It is official that we got ROC Nation and I'm super happy for that, now business will be booming"

"I'm really happy for you but don't start over working yourself,  please. I need you and the twins to be stress-free"

"Baby I'm fine, their fine"

Beyoncé was now 8 weeks and her stomach was much more noticeable but she'd been trying to hide it when she goes to work because she thinks people will underestimate her if she's with child. We still have to go see her parents and tell them before they see it in some blog.

I rub her stomach then slowly work my hands down but Bey stops me.

"Teyana"

"Beyyy come onnn now!"

"My first trimester ain't over and I'm not taking any risks- and didn't Ryan give you head before I got here?"

Why she all up in my business?

"Yes but that's not the same as pussy–"

"I don't wanna her it Meshay"

"Lemme just play with it-" I ask reaching down.

"Teyana no.. s-stop" Bey giggles as she tries to pull my hands away.

I get to my destination and pinch her clit