C h a p t e r 7

9:15am

TeyanaPov

I slowly start to wake up as the sun is peeking through the window. I turn around expecting to get greeted with a face full of boobies but I'm greeted with wild hair and Bey's caramel back. I bring her closer to me, bringing her back to my front. I rub her stomach and side in circles.

"BeyBeyyy wake up baby" I say softly in her ear.

She didn't move a muscle.

"Baby we have to get packed, come let's goo" I say in the same voice.

She stirs in her sleep but I still don't get a response. I swear this girl never want to wake up...

I have to say the good ol' words that always makes her pop up.

"Baby. I'm hornyyy, you don't wanna suck it?" I whisper in her ear.

She turns her head slowly with a smile on her face. Nasty ass...

She turns her body around careful not to wake a sleeping Ryan that's next to her. She holds my face in her hands and kisses me multiple times.

"I was, playing baby, I just wanted you to get up" I laugh in between kisses.

"Ughh, you piss me off" she said in an annoyed vocie.

"I love youuu"

I laugh some more and she just rolls her eyes and tries to get out of bed but I grab her arm pulling her back down.

"Say it back"

"No..."

"Why?"

"Cus I would be lying" she says rolling her eyes.

I gave her a serious look and a smile creeps onto her face because she knows she pressed my buttons. She leans down to me, putting kisses on my lips.

"I love you too. Soooo much!"

I mumble a 'yeah ok' and she lightly hits my chest.

"Yall are so cute" a voice behind us says.

I lift up seeing a smiling Ryan who just woke up. From the tone in her voice i could tell she is not little. Bey sits up and I follow suit. We give Ryan lots of kisses and she blushes extremely hard. Ughh I can't with her cuteness!

"We get on the jet round 3 so we have all afternoon to pack and make sure the house is clean before we leave." I tell them.

"Wait where are we going again?" Bey asks.

"To the Bahamas"

Both of my women get excited.

"Ry also when were done packing, we want to go over the rules and what your comfortable doing when your little and just in general"

She slowly nods her head. I kiss her forhead so she isn't nervous. All of us go the bathroom to do our hygiene. Ryan and Bey decide to take a shower together as I was washing my face. I couldn't stop looking at them in the mirror and it made my dick jump but I chose to ignore Tey Jr and head downstairs to start breakfast. I made avocado toast and eggs, something simple.

Bey and Ryan both came down in casual clothing. We sat down and ate, Ryan asked to change to her new favorite talk show The Real so we watched that.

After we were done we all sat down on the couch so we could discuss the rules to Ryan.