C h a p t e r 9

2 Months later

2:43am

TeyanaPov

I was in my office trying to figure out how I'm gonna kill Ryan's bitch ass ex. I took a break on vacation because Beyoncé stressed me to not make a move but now this my mission. I feel like of I do this one thing then Ry wouldn't have to live in fear and she could be happy.

I decided to call up Rih and have him watched which she agreed to right away. Just because I stopped being I hit man doesn't mean I can't protect the people I care for. I found where he lived, it wasn't hard since the dumbass moved into a new house and took a picture without blurring his address.

All I need to do now is plan the right moment. I've been dreaming about this moment since Ryan told be about him.

Speaking of Ry, she been doing so much better. She's started to work for Bey but from home. She's been designing and tweaking some of the outfits for her. Ryan is actually very good at fashion and she didn't even go to school to study it or anything, its her talent.

She's also has opened up tremendously about what she wants sexually.
Her and Bey have been ficking like madmen. She even got comfortable enough for me to be in the room while her and Bey are enjoying each other. I would occasionally get to kiss her and whisper things I want do to her when I finally have sex with her.

She said that she loved me in the room because she liked the thought of someone watching. Ry has been open with giving and receiving affection in public. I've come to realize that she is more a sub than she is a little but she does have her little days occasionally.

I finally stopped my 'work' and decided to turn in. Ryan and Bey were hugged together sleeping peacfully. I took my sweats off before slowly slipping into bed.

"Where have you been" a sleepy Bey asked.

"Just finishing some work mama, go to sleep" I say and she lays back down.

■●■●■●■●■●■●

I just got finished with my hygiene and I'm coming downstairs to where Bey and Ryan are.

"Oou I like that one" Ryan exclaims pointing at something on the iPad. "It has a nice hem line, makes you look thinner", she adds.

Beyoncé nods her head clicking something on the iPad. I smile and walk over to them giving them both a kiss.

"Hey babies, what are doing"

"Oh just some knew designs that were trying to pick out" Bey tells me.

"Oh ok let me see"

They show me the sketched outfits on the iPad and they are so good. The design was for Beyoncé's Drip 2 line. The colors screamed summer time.

I decided to eat a breakfast bagel since the girls said they already ate. I sat down in the living room just looking at the girls. I loved how passionate they were about fashion and I can't wait to see Ryan model some of their ideas but I do like that she's working from home so she feels safe and comfortable.

"Are you just gonna keep staring at us like that" Bey sasses, pushing me out of my thoughts.

"I can't stare at my fine as girlfriends?"

They both blushed and I smiled getting up to throw away my trash. I decided to quickly wash my plate so I didn't have to do it later.

I felt little warm hands on my stomach making me jump a little. I turn around seeing its Ryan, her big doe eyes were looking up at me.