C h a p t e r 26

*excuse any errors*

BeyoncéPov

"Ma'am calm down or we'll have to detain you!" The police officer said grabbing both of my hands, pinning me to the ground.

"My Wife is in the car, please!"

"We understand that ma'am but you will have to wait. We I'll escort you to the hospital."

He let me back up and walked me to my car. My hands, hell my whole body was shaking. Once the emergency truck pulled off I followed. Once we made it there they opened the doors and my two loves layed in the stretcher, unconscious.

Teyana had a ventilator on her mouth to stabilize her breathing and they were both unconscious. As they wheeled them into the hospital I grabbed their hands and walked with them. At a certain point they stopped me and made me sit in the waiting room.

I decided to call to call my mama to come up to the hospital because I was losing my mind and I need someone here with me.

"Mama, come down to the hospital Teyana and Ryan got into an accident"

Mama T: ok baby, calm down I'm on my way. Who has the kids?

"Nicki and Normani has them"

Mama T: mkay baby, do you need me to stay on phone with you?

"No Mama I just need you here"

"Ok baby I'm on the way, stay strong"

》》》》》》》》》》》

RyanPov

I woke up and I was surrounded by clouds all around me. Am I dead?

"No you're not dead silly" a voice echoed.

"Then where am I?"

A little girl appeared out of nowhere. She looked oddly like Teyana but also like Bey.

"I can't tell you that but you shouldn't be here. You have to go back, she needs you."

"Who needs me?"

"My mama of course! But I guess you're my mama too now" she giggled.

"Wait what?"

"Tell her that me and Zahra said we're ok and we're watching her"

"What?"

"Nows not the time to talk, you have to get going" she says embracing me in a hug, "I'll be watching, bye now!" She said before fading into nothing and then everything went black.

I woke up again, this time I was in a hospital bed. My whole body ached, I couldn't move and I felt a tube was down my throat so I started to panic.

"She— she's awake, get the nurse! Ryan its ok, breath" Bey told me.

Minutes later a nurse came in and took the tube out of my mouth. I looked done and seen a cast on my wrist.

"B.B" my voice was scratchy and my throat was sore.

"Shhh don't talk right now baby your throat is still sore"

This whole thing felt like a bad dream. I don't remember why I was in the hospital in the first place.

"Where's Teyana?"

"She's right beside you."

"She ok?"