C h a p t er 2

One week later

BeyoncéPov

Today was the day that Ryan got to come to work with me. I was hoping she would except my invitation to work with me. She would be a brilliant model with her beautiful melanin skin and her face always gives even if she's not trying.

Teyana was in bed she had a week off work this week so she was chilling.

"Tey after we come home we should do something."

"We can go outside in the pool it's supposed to be hot today"

I nod my head in agreement. I finished putting on my jewelry then go to Teyana to kiss her lips before heading out. I knock on Ryan's door and she opens it and I immediately take in her outfit.

 I knock on Ryan's door and she opens it and I immediately take in her outfit

"I- is it to much? I can change, I just wanted to look good on my first day. I mean not my first but like first impressions and-" she rambled and I quickly shut her up.

"You look fine, amazing even. I think you would fit right in already. You're
gonna love it babe." I tell her smiling before walking down the hallway and down the stairs.

I turn on the coffee maker letting it caibrate before putting a k-cup inside and pressing the medium cup button. I also went in the fridge and grabbed some Ego's and placed two in the toaster. Soon Ryan came down and sat on the kitchen island watching me.

"You want some coffee?" I offered and she said no.

"Want waffles? We also have jucie in the refrigerator. We have apple juice, orange juice, and cranberry juice."

"I'll take apple juice and I'll have a waffle as well."

I nod and got a cup pouring her juice into the cup. Once my waffles were done I popped hers into the toaster. I grabbed the syrup and butter putting it each on my waffles sliding the plate to the seat next the Ryan. I put Ryan's waffle on the plate and pass it to her and finally taking a seat next to her.

"So Ry, how you feel about today? You excited?"

"R- Ry?" She asked me.

"Oh that's the Nick name I came up with that's ok with you?"

She nods her head and smiles " I've never had a nick name before"

"What?! You're ex never called you a nick name before?"

"Mm-mm he barley called me baby.." she said just above a whisper.

"I'm sorry you had to be with that scum bag baby-"

I get cut off my Teyana's voice "what was his name by the way" she asks stepping down the last few steps.

"Um Tobi why?"

She nods her head "no reason" she says kissing my cheek.

I knew what she was planning. I know when she's lying and I really hope she doesn't do anything to that boy. Before Teyana chose her career choice she was a hit man, and I damn good hit man at that. She was hella dangerous and before I married her she promised that that ship has sailed. We both agreed because we wanted kids and on top of that I don't want her to be in danger or hurt.