ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T ᗴ ᖇ 32

*excuse any errors *

A few weeks later...

TeyanaPov

This week is finally the week. The week where we ask Ryan to be ours officially. Me and Bey talked to her more about places she's never been and things she's never experienced.

One this she's never experienced was snow so me and Bey decided we are going to go to Aspen instead of a tropical place because she's already been to the Bahamas.

The twins are going to stay with Kelly and Kehlani is going to house sit for us. We are planning on leaving for a week.

We want it to feel like a winter wonderland for Ryan. We want all her dreams to come true because she deserves it.

Lately she hasn't been feeling well. She's been having headaches and has been feeling fatigue. I'm thinking she's coming down with a cold but if it gets worse I'll have to take her to the hospital.

"Daddy watch Mickey Mouse?" Taylen asks me.

I nod "Yes we can watch Mickey Mouse"

"Watch with mama?"

I nod again, "yes we can watch with mama."

I pick him up and we go to my bedroom where Ryan layed with Braelynn. Ryan softly smiled while Taylen layed ontop of her. I love my family I couldn't ask for another one.

I get in bed with them and turn on Mickey mouse.

"How are you baby?"

"I'm better I think I just had a stomach bug or something"

It makes since because the twins had a bug two weeks ago.

"You cooking tonight?" Ryan's asked as I layed my head on her chest while she rubbed through my hair.

"Yeah I can. Have anything in mind?"

"Mmm, I've been craving chicken speghetti"

"I could do that"

"What time is Bey supposed to be here?"

"Around 5 or 6 you know she stays overtime when they do something wrong and she has to do it herself."

"Shhh you being loud!" Braelynn says.

Uh- I know she did not just shush me.

"Miss girl you better watch who you talking to" she don't play when it comes to her shows and if you not paying attention she gon call you out.

"Sorry daddy"

"Its ok baby just remember your manners"

》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》

"You sure you have everything you need?"

"Yes I remembered everything Teyana, you're acting like I'm one of the twins" Ryan says to me.

I could tell she was excited since we haven't taken a "vacation" in forever. We dropped the twins off with Kelly last night. Now all we need to do is get our asses on that plane.

"Bye guys I hope you guys have fun!" Kehlani says to us from the door.

We wave bye to her and I back out of the driveway.

"How you feeling about going to Aspen, Ryan?"

"Excited! I wanna play in the snow and take pictures. When I see it online it always looks so magical." I smiled. Hopefully it is magical for her.