ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T ᗴ ᖇ 34

Hello babies! Hope you guys enjoy this (mostly explicit) chapter! BTW Thug Life is on hold temporarily if you guys read that one. Anyways, comment and enjoy🫶🏾

*excuse any errors*

Continued...

Omniscient

"What is it baby?" Teyana asks a little concerned.

Ryan kissed her, "I wanna tell you guys when we get back to the cabin." She smiled softly.

The whole way there Bey and Tey were nervous. Ryan promised them it was nothing bad but they were still nervous.

Once they got there Julius opened the door for them and they wished him a good night before he went to the guest house that was on the property.

Once they were all settled on the couch, all eyes were on Ryan.

"So, since this night is at an all time high, I've decided that I want to finally share this with you guys. I've been holding this for sometime now and I'm finally ready to tell you guys."

She lifts her dress up over her stomach  and gently rubs it while she smiles. Beyoncé's mouth drops and so does Teyana's. They new she was gaining weight but not in that way. Now that they think of it, Ryan hasn't been drinking since they went to the party with Teyana and even before then.

"I– I'm going to be a daddy?" Teyana couldn't believe it. She didn't expect to get Ryan pregnant so soon.

"This changes everything now, baby." Teyana says.

"I know, I've already thought about it. I want the wedding to be postponed until I have them," She smiled.

Teyana's eyes got big, "T-T-Them?! As in more than one?!" Ryan nods.

Bey hugs Ryan tightly, "Ryan oh my lord!"

"I guess Teyana is a twin factory," Ryan laughs.

"I mean.. I didn't know I had it like that. Do you have twins in your family?"

Ryan shrugged, "I don't know. I haven't talked to my dad about any family stuff yet. Oh my God that just made me think, he's just now getting to know me and he knows I'm in a polly relationship and now I'm telling him that I'm pregnant!" Ryan says putting her head in her hands.

"Ryan don't worry baby, from the few times we've spoke to him he seems like a pretty lax dude. If he loves you like he says, he'll love his grand babies no matter what as well," Bey gives Ryan a comforting kiss.

"You're right. You know, I think I've really warmed up to him."

"That's good baby, I'm so proud," Tey smiles.

"Well enough about him," Ryan says moving to straddle Teyana's lap, "I want to talk about you." Ryan kisses Tey, "And you." Ryan pulls Bey in by the back of her neck also kissing her.

"What has gotten into you Mrs. Taylor?" Bey smirks.

RyanPov

Hearing her call me that made me extra horny. While I kissed Bey, Teyana slid my dress off of my shoulders, letting it bunch around my waist. I wasn't wearing a bra so she went straight for my boobs. I hummed as her wet tongue circled around my nipple while her other hand rolled my left one.

I helped Bey pull her dress off leaving her in her matching mint green silk thong. My hands immediately went to her boobs pushing them together.

"Help daddy take this off, will you?" Teyana asks, Bey and I nod.