ᗴ ᑭ I ᒪ O ᘜ ᑌ ᗴ

This will be the LAST chapter of the book‼️ So please enjoy. There will be a 2nd book, but you will have to BE PATIENT with me bc I will be dropping another book as well!!

Excuse any errors‼️

One Year Later...

Omniscient

"Teyana, come get your baby!" Mama Tina yelled from Braxton and Ren's nursery.

The couples' wedding was in a week, which means that chaos  was happening all the way up until the day. The three decided to get married out of the country in Paris with just immediate family and friends. Ryan wanted it to be very intimate with the people she loves there.

"Sorry, Mama.  Thank you for staying with us again, I know you didn't have to." Teyana says, taking Braxton from Mama Tina while also holding Ren.

"No need to thank me, baby. I know it is very chaotic for you girls right now."

"It is, with all the packing and planning, we are always on go mode. I'll go take them to Ryan so they can eat."

"Don't stress yourself out too much, baby. It's about time for yall to get a bigger house, hmm?"

"I mean, it's just us three, BraeBrae, Taylen, sometimes Sai and the twins. "

"You sure about that?"

Teyana raised a brow, "Yesss, why would there be anyone else?"

Tina shrugged with a smug look, "I was just saying, it's a lot of bodies. "

"Mama... what are you getting at?"

"Nothing baby, just had a little dream about one of your girls... or both of them..." she said before exciting the room.

Teyana stood there in shock. She better not be talking about what she thinks she is. Ryan just had the twins 9 months ago, and they started planning the wedding almost immediately after they turned 9 months. With all the planning and their jobs on top of that, they barely had time for sex.

Teyana shook it off before going downstairs to give the twins to Ryan. She smiled when she saw Ryan sitting on the couch with a fresh face and papers scattered over her lap, half asleep.

Teyana sits down next to her, causing Ryan to wake up. She smiled, seeing her babies.

"They were crying mama's head off." Teyana said, moving the papers, passing them to Ryan.

"Aww, my babies hungry, huh?" She gooed at them, pulling down her cami straps.

"You know they don't play when it comes to eating. They are the fastest eaters I know, they gets down! They don't play!" Ryan laughed at Teyana, quoting the cashier tiktok.

"You look beautiful, baby." Teyana kissed Ryan's forhead. After birthing the twins, Ryan's postpartum hit her like a truck, which was expected because she had already dealt with depression beforehand. So Teyana always made sure to complement her, even when it wasn't needed.

"I don't feel pretty right now, but thank you." She smiled tiredly.

"Mama is a trip, by the way. "

"Why what she do?"

"Not what she did. It's what she said. She was insinuating that one or both of yall might be pregnant."

"Oop– well, it damn well ain't me, I would know. Plus, you haven't given me any in like months."