C h a p t e r 20

BeyoncéPov

One more week and I get to see Ryan. I miss her so much and she's come a long way. Her whole perception on life has changed and instead of looking at the negative in her life she's starting to look at the good and where God put her. She thanks me and Teyana everyday for just giving her another chance at being something great. When she gets home she wants to have a sit down talk with us and unpack all of the things, good or bad that's happened in her life.

The babies are giving me a run for my money. This last month they've been giving me to much pain from movment and them literally squishing my organs. I have to pee every 25 seconds and my baaaaack. Teyana has been doing this thing she seen on titok where they lift your stomach up to relieve pressure and that shit feels so good. Teyana has been being such a good daddy, I can tell she's going to be the best parent and very overprotective. She still does her morning and night routine of talking to the babies, I find it indearing.

Right now I was in bed with the dog at the foot of it. Teyana said don't let him in the bed but I don't care, as long as he's sitting down. I had my computer getting work done when I seen it closed and taken off my lap.

"Teyanaaa" I whine.

"You know what the Doctor said, no work" she says sitting it on her side of the bed.

"But working gives me something to do, I haven't gotten out the house in weeks"

"Well I'm sorry, I don't want anything happening to you if we're out somewhere. Plus I don't want to hear no compliants about yo feet hurtin"

I roll my eyes, this bitch. I was about to say something slick but I started getting cramps again.

"Sss fuck!" I mumble.

"You ok what's wrong??"

"Just cramps baby, I've been having them all day. Can you rub my stomach please?"

She nodded and started to rub and kiss it. When she did that the babies started moving around and kicking. It hurt but I liked it when they kicked because of Teyana.

My phone rang and immediately memorized the number so I picked up.

"Hey baby how are you today?"

"Hi babe I'm good, excited that I only have one more week left! I can't wait to see yall" she says excitedly.

I put her on speaker so Teyana could hear her too.

"I can't wait to see you too baby. What did you do today?"

"Played some card games with Kehlani and watched some TV. I can't wait to get back there with you guys"

"Heyyy babe I miss you!" Teyana says.

"Hiii, miss you too!"

"Long two months, huh munch?"

I love the nic name she gave Ry. Tey calls her munch because of how short and little she is, were tall people so she seems tiny to us. I can already tell by the time the kids will be teens they'll be taller than her.

"Yes, very long. I just want to be in my own bed with you guys. I miss talking to my babies at night and cuddling with Tey"

"Aww baby when you get back we can cuddle allll day" Tey replies.

"You know what else I miss?" She said in a lower voice as if it was a secret.

"What baby?" Tey said with a smirk.

"I miss the way it feels when your deep inside of me" Ryan said in a low voice, yeah I miss my little masochist.

Teyana bit her lip, "Don't say anything that will get you in you in trouble miss Destiny"