ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T ᗴ ᖇ 31

Excuse any errors*

BeyoncéPov

Tonight is the night we are going to the party Teyana was invited to. This was going to be the first time Ryan is going out since the incident. I've been asking her all this week about how she felt about it she is tells me that she feels fine about it.

Kehlani had actually been acting...normal I should say. She has been talking to me and not how she was before. Before she would ask invading questions about my life or our relationship as a whole. I think she learned people skills because she was kind of bad at reading the room.
She's been helping out around the house and twins are even talking to her more and wanting to play with her.

Maybe I was too hard on her because I felt that she was responsible for what happened to Ryan but when I think about it, how would she even know Keith? I'm not saying I'm letting my guard down, I'm just slowly gaining trust based off of her actions. I decided that she can babysit the twins while we are gone but Im going to have Nicki come and check in on them every few hours. She lives right down the street and she said she didn't mind.

"Mama I no want you to leaave!" Braelynn said wrapping her tiny arms around my leg.

"It'll only be for a couple of hours baby, I promise"

Braeylnn has always hated when we have to go out at night. She gets extremely attached when it's time to go to bed. I think it's a comforting thing for her.

I pick her up and sit her on the sink.

"We are only going to be gone for one night ok? We'll be here when you wake up"

"Ok mommy. I watch you do your makeup?"

I nod my head. I decided to go with a natural look with a nude lip.

"Baby you should let me put this diiii... dinosaur.. i-in the oven" Teyana's walking into the bathroom.

"Nice save" I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Daddy you can't put a dinosaur in the oven!"

"I know I was just playing sweetie. Where's your brother?"

"Mama helping him in the bath"

Teyana nods her head, "you look good baby" Teyana says wrapping her hands around my waist"

"Daddy what about me!?" Braelynn whines.

"What I say bout all that whining stuff. You need to learn how to share. She was my daddy before she was your daddy"

That girl love her some Teyana. Everytime Teyana gives me just a little bit of affection infront of her she acts like the world is ending. But I as soon as she gets in trouble with Teyana she comes running to mOmMy.

"Calm down my princess and my queen. Their's plenty of Teyana to go around"

"Mommy said you not even all that"

"I didn't even say that"

"Yes you did!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

"Ok! Bey finish getting ready. I'm going to spend time with my princess before we leave."

RyanPov

I went to go get Taylen's towel as he stood there in the tub. I wrapped it around his body before picking him up and carrying him into his room. I dried him off before putting lotion on him and putting him in his matching pj's like his sister.