C h a p t e r 24

Hiiii guys heres another one!
Justice ain't here yet but it's close, so don't be mad at meee 😅
Hope yall enjoy this chapter, comment, let me know what you guys think!
Love alll of you
–T

3 weeks later...

BeyoncéPov

I was in my office at home while the kids played with Ryan.

Ryan was acting normally as her therapist expected but it felt weird to me. One day she was  moping around and then the next day she was her bright smiling self. She'd also been all over me. I mean like every second of the day she wanted to fuck and I didn't understand it. I thought because of what happened she wouldn't to do any of that.

"Heyyy babe"

She says skipping into the office.

"Hey baby, you got the twins to sleep"

"Mmmhm" she says sitting on my lap and immediately put her lips on mine.

"R..Ryan, baby slow down"

"Come on babyy" she whined and grabbed my hand putting it to her core which were covered by her fuzzy shorts.

"Baby I'm working"

She said nothing and slid my hand inside her shorts and I was met with her wetness. Instinctively, I rubbed her clit and she moaned and thrusts into my hand.

"Ryan I can't baby"

"Please B.B...fuck that feels so good, please keep going"

I had no choice but to give in. I sat up and put her on my desk before taking off her shorts. She was on supper soaker already. She eagerly spread her legs for me so I waisted no time diving. I licked, fast pace at her clit while sliding two digits inside her. She grabbed my head and moaned as her thighs clenched around my head

"Ohhh my gosh Bey, fuck"

"You about to cum already?"

"Mmhmmm baby I'm close!"

"Hold it I'm not done with you"

I lifted up and grabbed a key to unlock a drawer. From there, I pulled out a double sided strap. I took off my pants and panties and slid the smaller side into me and sat back down.

"Get up and come sit on this dick"

Ryan got up and got on my lap before sliding all the way down on the 8 inches. She thrust her hips as I pulled her in for a kiss, letting her taste her own nectar.

"You wanted to be a slut so bad, fuck me like you mean it" I say slapping her ass.

She picked up pace which made the other half thrust into me. Our skin made clapping noises as she bounced on me. I pushed my face into her boobs that were fiercely bouncing. I sucked her hardened nipple, biting it slightly.

"Put your feet on the sides of the chair."

"But wait, I'm almost there" she whined.

I slapped her ass, she whimpered, "I don't fucking care, be a good girl and do what Mami says"

She stop and did as told. I grabbed her hips and started to pound into her. She held my shoulders as her mouth spilled open.

"Oh, fuck, mami!" She said between each thrust I did.