C H A P T E R 8

Disclaimer: 80% of this chapter will be explicit content

Omniscient

It's the third day here. Right know,  Bey and Ryan were chilling in the pool while Teyana was cooking on the grill. Even though Beyoncé wasn't going to post any pictures of Ryan anytime soon she still took pictures with her to remember the moments.

"I like that one" Ryan says refurring to the picture they took.

"Yeah me too, I'm gonna make it my screen saver baby"

Ryan looked at her shocked, "r-really?"

"Yep!"

Ryan didn't know what to think. It was official, they were official. Ryan gave Bey a big hug which took her by suprise.

"What's this for?" Bey questioned refurring to the hug.

"We're official BeyBey..."

"Yeah, we are lovebug. I want to ask you something so we could be even more official."

"Yeah?"

"Would you like me to post you? I didn't know if you wanted me to because people are going to question us and then the cameras will be all over you. I don't want that pressure on you because of what you're already going through."

Ryan thought for a minute. She doesn't think she's ready for that step yet but she does want herself to be known in Beyoncé's and Teyana's life.

"You can post me but maybe just as a friend for now. You're right about the added on pressure but if we're just friends there is no pressure."

"That's a great idea RyRy. I will post a pic of us when we get back"

"Ok! Kiss?"

Bey nodded with a smile as she leaned in to kiss her girlfriend. When their lips met it always felt like sparks were flying between them. Bey advanced further with it slipping her tounge in Ry's mouth earning a moan from her. Ryan was already ontop of Bey so that made it even more of a turn on. Bey gripped her ass bringing her body closer to hers.

"Ight keep that up imma fuck both of yall" Teyana interrupts them as she came back with the hamburger buns.

Both women pulled back and laughed.

Bey and Ryan have been getting more and more intimate each day they've been on the trip. Ryan has been thinking about finally giving into herself and to Beyoncé. She loved her so much she doesn't know why she's not ready so forcing herself to not be afraid is what she's going to have to do. One thing she absolutely knows is that she's not ready for Teyana, she was to big.

She's advanced with Bey because she knows that starting with her will be easier. Ryan and Bey have came so close to getting it on but Ryan was always the one to pull away and Bey respected that. Beyoncé doesn't know how many times she's made Ryan cum in her pants from just the simple but sexual things she does.

"Put your money where your mouth is" Bey challenges Teyana.

Teyana looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"Keep testing me Giselle"

Bey just laughs.

"Come here Ry let's push our limits a little bit" she whispers as she brings Ryan back ontop of her.