꒰ Please Read ꒱

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING

Hey fam it's me, Lars!! i've officially completed editing this entire book and i must say my writing his improved tremendously throughout the years. i started this book in middle school and am now continuing it as a highschool sophomore after a year long nightmare of a hiatus.

to explain a bit, my hiatus was because of an ex friend i had on here. she was the author of the book "cared for" which was a popular yoonmin little space au. as far as i know, she has now deleted her account. anyways i'm not gonna go into detail but she basically treated me like a therapist friend or relationship expert or something. she used me a lot and gaslighted me meanwhile she was at least 5 years older. after i tried to cut her off, she harassed me and made different accounts to contact me. for a very long time i lived in guilt and fear. that is what i was recovering from during my long hiatus along with the hectic schedule of my first year of high school during a global pandemic.

i didn't have time or energy to open this app for a very long time and i deeply apologize for that. i actually deleted the app for most of it because it was a constant reminder of how terrible of a person i thought i was. i had her and my ex both acting the same towards me at the time which ultimately gave me severe vicarious trauma and even an anxiety motor tic :,) the same one that Jimin has in this au. i've since made regular visits to my neurologist, been put on several medications, and i have an amazing therapist ! people's words can affect you much more than you think people... and i was only 13 at the time.

another life update on me! i have been age regressing the entire time and have learned a lot more about it to accurately write this book. i have matured greatly as well. i have an amazing platonic caregiver who i love more than anyone (besides my family). i have like 17 pacis and 9 sippies, and 3 onesies... i have evolved. And i have so many amazing little friends now!!

i actually have a little space insta account, i'm a rather big account in the community as well so you may recognize me from my name change if you're active on agere instagram!! if you do recognize me um... do me a favor and never mention this ^^" lol

now most importantly, i will be continuing my updates with this book! now that i'm caught up with the plot i created i cannot wait to expand on it. i'll have no updating schedule but try to be as frequent as possible while it's still the summer time. i still don't care about numbers, never have never will. but HOLY SHET 3k?! that came out of nowhere! thank you so much for being here lovelies, especially those of you who patiently awaited my return <3

that's all i really have to say! i will also point out that in the new chapters i will not capitalize things like i used to, please understand i'm more comfortable without caps lock on ^^ i will try to get these chapters out to y'all asap!

buh bye my loves, mwah~ <3 until the next chap!

-L