08

pro·tect
verb
keep safe from harm or injury.

-

"I haven't kicked any ass all month. Swing at me hot head. I dare you."

Jimin looked terrified. He never had two people fighting over him! Even though one of them was a bully and treated him like shit while the other hadn't met him until... last period, it still counted.

What Jimin wasn't amazed or excited about was the thought of the three of them in the principal's office, or even worse, their parents getting involved. He decided it was time to step in.

Jimin peered over from behind Yoongi's shoulder (to avoid getting clobbered by Sookmin and his minions) and meekly held up his hand, signaling a surrender.

"Hey Sookmin. Yoongi was it? You guys shouldn't fight! I'm not worth the trouble. Let's just get out of here and not see each other for the rest of the period. I'm sure you guys would hate a long lecture and possible suspension as much as I do. So let's let bygones be bygones and go our separate ways."

The two elders stared at Jimin before one of them finally let out a chuckle. "Wow, you've actually got a point there twinkle toes. I don't wanna end up stuck in an office with this tough guy and you. So we'll lay off for today. I'll be seeing you after school anyways, we can finish our little talk at that time."

And with that, Sookmin and his friends exited the locker room, leaving an upset Yoongi and an apologetic Jimin.

"I'm so, so, SO, so, so, so~ sorry Yoongi! I really didn't mean for you to get involved in my mess. You didn't have to do that, really. I'm used to Sook. He can't hurt me-"

"That's where you're wrong. He can hurt you and he probably would have If I hadn't been here. I know you don't want me to beat him to a pulp, and you shouldn't. You were smart for stopping us. I don't even know why I got so upset... I just can't stand bullies."

"Well thanks anyways. You're right, I probably would've been in a bit of a pickle if you hadn't been here. But as I said, I'm used to it. So you don't have to go off when you see Sookmin on my tail. The best things you can do for me are ignoring it or getting a teacher." Who speaks like that? You sound like a 60 year old! Or some nerd! Jimin thought as he mentally face palmed.

"If you say so. I don't think I can ever just watch and ignore someone getting harassed, but if possible, I'll call an adult next time."

Jimin nodded, "Technically I'd say you're adult enough to handle it. I just don't want anyone getting in trouble except for Sookmin, so thank you." Jimin bowed politely to Yoongi and he nodded his head in response. After chatting, the two finally made their way out of the locker room filled with unfortunate situations.

*back to after Tae left Jimin during the bathroom scene*

"Hey, is Jimin alright? He seemed a little off earlier." Tae interlocked hands with his boyfriend as the two were currently making their way to the medical room.

"I'm sure he's fine. When Jimin has a problem that he can't figure out he will ask for help. And he didn't, so I trust that this is something he can handle." Jungkook nodded,

"You sure~ you don't wanna go check on him? We've got time! Well, we've got 2 minutes... but that's time!" Taehyung stopped walking to face the younger boy.

"Koo, he's fine. When Jimin doesn't tell me about a problem it- it's personal! It's my job to be his friend. And part of that is respecting his boundaries by not overstepping the line between being a good friend and being nosy. He just needs some alone time. For right now, I want you to just focus on us. If it makes you feel better, I'll update you on his condition. Kapish?"

Jungkook gave Tae an understanding smile, "Kapish. Now come on, we need to be out of the halls before the bell." the younger said with slight urgency in his voice.

"Oh shit!" Taehyung whisper shouted as the two speed walked past the hall monitor and once out of his vision, began speeding down the hall and into the medical room.

"Woah. How'd you know it'd be empty in here Tae?" Taehyung strolled in, locking the door behind him and setting his books down on a desk.

"I would usually say something like 'I have my ways', but I feel like couples shouldn't keep secrets." Jungkook blushed a little at the cheesy comment.

"I know Mrs Yang has a break this period and I always notice her leaving the school. She never comes back until 5 minutes into the next period and no one, not even the janitors come in here when she's gone because... well would you wanna clean a medical room where we dissect the intestines of dying animals?"

Jungkook stood there in awe at Tae's amazing and quick thinking. When he asked Tae if this was planned, he said that this was just something coincidental but fortunate that he'd noticed.

"Oh my gosh Tae I still cannot believe that we're going to 'do it' together for the first time in a school medical room! Why couldn't I just suck your dick or something until we have a more romantic setting? Not to mention, you just highlighted how gross this room is." Taehyung laughed at that (although Jungkook wasn't amused),

"I'm sorry Koo. We don't have to, I won't force you. I just couldn't think of a better time or place for us to seal our feelings. But you're right, we should save it for a more romantic occasion, and we're already sure of what we want anyways."

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's understanding nature, it made him feel like he'd definitely made the right decision.

"Ok... how about I just suck you off then babe?"

Taehyung smirked, "Can't say no to you, Bun."

-

Soooo I don't want the smut to be so early on... I cut out a lot :) I feel bad for anyone who read the original version of this...