30

heat
noun
intensity of feeling, especially of anger or excitement.

-

"wakey wakey sleepyhead~" Yoongi sung to Jimin who's eyes finally fluttered open after his two hour long nap.

"wha? Yoongi? what happened?" Jimin asked as he looked around in confusion.

the boy winced in pain as he suddenly felt the discomfort of a cramp that'd formed in his neck from sleeping bad.

"you had a panic attack? tic attack? kinda both in one, then you passed out. it started with you repeating the same words... then it just became a jumbled mess of phrases and then you were screaming at me to help you. i got flustered and didn't really know what to do but before i could even google anything you were out like a light. how are you feeling baby?" Yoongi explained.

Jimin rubbed his head as he tried to recall the events prior to him passing out but couldn't remember a thing. he felt embarrassed and guilty that Yoongi had to see that side of him, although it was something he couldn't push away.

"i'm so sorry you had to see that Yoongi. i never told you but i actually developed anxiety tics and PTSD from... that night. i guess i overestimated myself by trying to talk about it so freely. if it's okay i would kinda prefer if we just pretend this never happened... i wanted tonight to be special. and i feel like i let my stupid trauma ruin that like it ruined everything else for me."

Jimin spoke from the heart and it pained Yoongi to see his boyfriend seem so ashamed of something he couldn't control and didn't deserve. it also gave him a slight feeling of guilt that he was forced to ignore.

"Jiminie, love, you should never be ashamed of something like that. i wouldn't love you any less for something like this, i'm just so glad you told me so i'll know how to help next time."

"no, there won't be a next time Yoongi. i just need to know my limits from now on... i promise it won't happen again." Jimin intervened.

"it's unavoidable Jimin, you don't have to hide parts of yourself from me. just let me help you through it yeah? you're not alone anymore, it may sound cheesy but we're in this together. we always have been... i will try my best to protect you at all costs so it won't happen as much but you can't avoid those things baby so i need you to let me in." Yoongi reassured calmly, all he wanted was for Jimin to trust him and let him be there.

Jimin on the other hand simply wasn't used to the care and affection he'd been receiving still. it doesn't happen overnight but the first step to getting used to it was accepting it. rather then pushing the elder away, he considered what he was saying and it made a lot of sense. if they were going to be in a relationship they should be there to comfort and heal each other through anything.

"okay... i think i'd like that. but still i didn't plan on the night going like this. now i just feel weak and kinda little? but at the same time i wanted us to finally... do it... tonight."

Yoongi sighed and plopped onto Jimin's bed, pulling the younger in between his legs so he could lean into his chest. he began playing with the boy's soft hair to relax his nerves.

"we can do whatever you want tonight kitten. we have a billion more nights to get to everything, there's no rush at all. just don't pressure yourself into anything okay baby boy?"

Jimin leaned into Yoongi's soothing touch and hmm'd, now fully allowing himself to slip into his space.

"okie dada... den can we pwease watch barbie movies an nom popcorn an cuddle tonight instead?"

Yoongi chuckled, "of course bubba, i could never say no to that." he said as he showered his little one in kisses, causing the younger to release delightful giggles in response.

it was in that moment Jimin realized... he truly was safe with Min Yoongi. the same Min Yoongi that'd saved him all those years ago.

-

sorry for a short chapter, i just wanted to get this out to y'all so we can move on with the story a bit lol.
i can't tell if this story is too rushed or too slow but i shall speed it up regardless. don't forget to vote and give any feedback you may have! aaaa i love it here.