17

small
adjective
of a size that is less than normal or usual.

-

"Please just kiss me Yoongi." Jimin breathed out impulsively. He felt so madly in love with Yoongi in that moment, he wanted nothing more than to feel and love the other as much as he could.

Yoongi caressed Jimin's tear stained cheeks before placing his hands on them and moving closer until his lips met Jimin's.

A/N: I don't really feel in the mood to write a kiss scene anymore sooooo time skip ->>>

Jimin panted and Yoongi stared at him for a while, just admiring his features. His cheeks were now flushed and his plump lips slightly swollen. Yoongi leaned forward and pecked them one more time, their salvia stringing apart as he leaned back.

Yoongi rubbed Jimin's lower back as the younger had been straddling him. Little did he know that the calming gesture would be enough to lull the exhausted Jimin into sleep.

Rather than waking the boy to put him in a more comfortable position, Yoongi left Jimin and instead leaned his head on the boy's shoulder, deciding to take a nap with him.

About an hour later, Jimin's eyes opened and he was greeted with an adorable sight of Yoongi resting on him with his lips slightly parted. The fact that he had an equally small frame to Jimin made things much more comfortable for the two.

Jimin smiled and took Yoongi's face in his hands, lovingly pecking all over it and stopping at his forehead when the elder opened a single eye.

"Morning sleepy head~" Jimin sung as Yoongi stirred awake.

"How long have you been up babe?" Yoongi questioned with a raspy voice as he rubbed the crust particles out of the corners of his eyes. Jimin mentally cursed at himself for feeling slightly turned on from that.

"Not long, we've been out for about an hour."

Yoongi hmm'd and Jimin climbed off him and off of the bed.

"What do you wanna do? We're skipping school and my mom won't be home til at least 3am. We might as well have some fun, right?"

Yoongi smirked as he recalled the events before the two fell into a deep slumber.

"We can call up Tae and Jungkook! They'll probably skip to hang out with us if I asked."

Yoongi shook his head no. He didn't want to pull the two boys out of class and potentially get them in trouble. Plus, he wanted a bit more alone time with Jimin. After all, he didn't know when he would have the opportunity again.

"I want to see Little You."

-

Another smol chap. I like these :) currently listening to: Take Me - MISO. Sorry for typos, love you all! <3 PS, I'm feeling better. Found my favorite paci :D edit: I only have two what was I going on about-
even more future edit: i now have about 12 pacis LOL