35

venge·ance
noun
punishment inflicted or retribution exacted for an injury or wrong

-

"hey Yoongi?"

Jimin poked the elder's shoulder as the two were cuddling on Jimin's couch watching sofia the first together on a lazy midday saturday.

"yes baby love?"

the boy flushed at his boyfriend's sudden use of a new pet name, it went without saying that it was definitely going to be one of his favorites.

"can we please go on a trip to the park? i've been big ever since the study session with taehyung and jungkook but now i'm kinda starting to feel little again..."

Yoongi carssesed Jimin's shoulder and gently squeezed it. the younger curled up further into his side for warmth.

"of course we can go to the park Chim, do you wanna regress first so you can pick out your outfit? and you can even take a bubble bath when we get back!"

Yoongi found himself already slipping into his caregiver headspace before Jimin was even in his own, but his tone was enough to cause the younger to slip almost instantly.

"mm! minnie wan pick out m 'fit!" the boy exclaimed and wiggled free from Yoongi's hold to run to his bedroom.

the elder chuckled and followed the boy behind, not forgetting that he had broken his no running rule amidst his cute little antics.

"Min-ah, no running indoors! remember we added it to your rules list last weekend? it's dangerous kitten."

being called Jimin's usual pet name from Yoongi gave him an idea for his park outfit.

the boy pushed Yoongi out of the room in order to pick and get dressed privately since he felt old enough to do so today and totally wasn't just trying to surprise his daddy. the elder obliged without any protest and waited patiently outside the door for Jimin to inevitably call for help.

he started by pulling out an oversized baby pink sweater with a paw print embroidered on the breast area, a recent favorite of his that was gifted to him by his aunt for his last birthday.

he then slid his paw patrol pull ups on and over that he slid on a short baby blue tennis skirt.

lastly, he rolled on a pair of sheer white socks, one sock being held up by a pink thigh garter, and reluctantly tied his blue converse high tops on. he would've rather worn his shiny mary janes, but he knew Yoongi wouldn't allow him to do so considering they were expensive and he knew how rowdy Jimin could get while playing.

before walking out, he suddenly remembered his outfit inspiration. he grabbed a pair of custom pink clip on cat ears and the matching tail waistband. to make himself look and feel even cuter, the boy put on a thin layer of pink lip tint and gloss as well as a very thin layer of blush. he didn't want to overdo it so he made his enhancements almost unnoticeable

after checking himself out in the mirror and giggling at how adorable he felt, he finally allowed Yoongi, who was rather impressed that Jimin never once called for help, inside.

"tada~! whatcha think daddy? does Minnie look okays?"

as soon as his eyes landed on the boy, Yoongi's jaw literally dropped. he couldn't recall having ever seen someone as absolutely stunning as his own Park Jimin. he was so infatuated by his little one that he almost had selfish second thoughts about taking him to the park where a bunch of other people could swoon over his prince.

"daddy? you alright? does Minnie nu look good?" the boy pouted at his caregiver's unreadable reaction as the elder quickly pulled himself together.