33

past
adjective
gone by in time and no longer existing

-

"ugghhh i can't believe i forgot we had school today. i was expecting to just wake up and get to regress and play all day again." Jimin said with a pout as he and his boyfriend made their way towards the rowdy cafeteria.

"aww, looks like someone is getting a bit more used to this whole little space thing eh?" Yoongi teased in response.

"i pushed it away so much from the get go that it never really occurred to me that i could actually enjoy it. i don't know why but i feel so much less pressure? when i'm regressed. it feels great to be babied by you all day especially!"

Yoongi giggled softly at that before stopping in his tracks as the two entered the cafeteria.

"umm... you can go sit with your friends Minnie. i usually sit alone since i haven't really made any friends yet since i got here." he said sheepishly.

Jimin frowned and turned back to face the elder, reaching out his hand.

"come sit with me and Taehyungie and Jungkook! i'm sure they won't mind, and i've been meaning to introduce you guys." he offered, but wasn't planning on giving much of a choice.

Yoongi sighed and grabbed the hand that was reaching out to him, letting himself get dragged to their table.

"TaeTae, Kookie, meet Yoongi!" Jimin said excitedly and did jazz hands towards the boy standing awkwardly beside him.

"oh? new friend? i don't think i've ever seen him around here before." Taehyung scratched his head as he tried to recall.

"ahh i remember him! he's the dude i accidentally walked in on having a heated make out session with Jimin in detention!"

both Jimin and Yoongi shot a death glare at Jungkook who closed his mouth and looked away.

"are you two dating?! how could you not tell me sooner Minnie omg!!!"

"did he seriously just say 'omg' out loud?" Yoongi asked in disbelief.

"yah! don't question my advanced speech mannerisms." Taehyung said defensively, crossing his arms in disapproval.

Yoongi scoffed but Jimin intervened before the two could continue their bickering.

"anyways, you have no right to say that Tae. i tried to give you time to tell me yourself but it's gone on for far too long, i've known you and Jungkook were a thing since i walked in on your bathroom 'bromance.'"

Taehyung and Jungkook blushed, immediately looking at each other then back at Jimin.

"i can explain Jimin-"

"i'm not looking for an explanation. i'm not mad just practice what you preach okay! now that we've gotten that out of the way, we have so many fun double dates to look forward to!"

Jimin and Yoongi finally took a seat across from the other couple and took out their lunches.

"hmm, why don't we have a study session at your place after school this friday? it's been a while! and we can prepare for the upcoming statistics test."

Jimin thought for a short moment before quickly agreeing to the idea.

-

time skip to Friday

"waaaah, it's been so long since i've been here!" Taehyung said as he entered Jimin's house full of curiosity.

Jungkook followed closely behind and Yoongi came in last, closing the front door behind him.