06

trust
noun
firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.

-

"Let's just do it together. Please."

A/N: Dw y'all I had planned sumn but I edited it and it doesn't go exactly how it seems...

Jungkook let go of Taehyung's hands for a moment to cover his own mouth in shock.

"What? D-do it?! With me?" Jungkook blinked rapidly as if he was trying to wake himself up from the dream that had just become a reality.

"Yes, I would like to. But only if you want to Kook. I don't wanna pressure you or give you the wrong idea. I've just been waiting for this for so long... these feelings being recuperated." Taehyung scratched the back of his head in embarrassment and slight regret, but it was far too late to go back now.

"Um... I- I don't know what to say.. well, I suppose we could. Yeah... let's do that. I trust you Taehyung. I have for a long time! And I think I'll never be more ready then now. I'll never want to go through these things with anyone else. So even though it's a quick decision, if anyone is going to take my virginity it- it should be you."

Taehyung's face lit up and he jumped off of the table to hold Jungkook in a tight hug. He lifted Jungkook up, spinning him around as he held him in his arms. Jungkook giggled cutely as Taehyung smothered the boy who he'd gone from best friends to boyfriends with in minutes' face with kisses.

Suddenly the door swung open and a teary eyed Jimin burst in. As he took a second to process what was going on, he dramatically dropped his phone (which cracked from the impact of the fall oof.)

"T- Tae? K- K- Kookie?! What the fu- wha-" Jimin tried to get a sentence out, but it just wasn't happening. His stuttering had become a rare occurrence nowadays but it seemed like ever since the incident earlier, it'd become more prominent.

"Jimin! Uh, it's not what it looks like-" Jimin cut Taehyung off,

"You hugged Jungkook? You- you never hug people! That's great! Or maybe it's just me that you don't hug?" Taehyung looked confused at first, but his confusion very quickly turned into a feeling of relief.

The thing is, Jimin actually knew very well what he saw and what it meant. But he decided to play it off. He knew Taehyung wouldn't be ready to explain himself, and he knew from experience how hard it is to come out. It took a lot of time and thought for most people. And he wasn't going to rush Taehyung or pry into his relationship with Jungkook.

"Yeah! I didn't want you to think differently of me. But yes, I've began to hug people more often." Jimin nodded and walked past the boys, sitting himself on the changing table.

Taehyung and Jungkook were both contemplating how they were so lucky, how Jimin was so dense, and why Jimin wasn't questioning why they were hugging in a bathroom stall together.

"Minnie are you ok? You look like you've been crying!" Taehyung said as sat beside Jimin. Jungkook did a "call me" hand signal at Taehyung before throwing his backpack strap over his shoulder and exiting the stall, giving the two friends some privacy.

"Yeah I'm ok Tae. You should catch up with Kook, I kinda just wanna be alone right now." Taehyung looked at Jimin sympathetically and nodded. He grabbed his books and walked towards the stall door, giving Jimin one last worried glance before leaving.

Jimin finally broke the fake smile he was wearing and propped his knees onto the table, softly crying into them and cradling himself.

He then took out his phone and opened Safari. He pressed the search bar and entered: