27

kit·ten
noun
a young cat.

-

"Ahem"

The sound of someone clearing their throat attracted both Yoongi's and Jimin's attention to the doorway.

"Kookie?!" Jimin immediately stood up and shuffled off of Yoongi's lap, the elder whining at the loss of warmth.

"Damn, bad timing am I right?" Jungkook scratched the nape of his neck, unsure of whether or not he should just leave.

"What are you doing here? Mr Jung said we'd be the only ones in detention today." Yoongi questioned, trying not to show his annoyance.

"Uh yeah, I'm not here for detention. Taehyung and I were going to study but he realized he left his pencil case here."

"Ah..." Jimin looked behind Jungkook but was confused when he didn't see his best friend there.

"So where's Tae?"

Jungkook smiled sheepishly and fully entered the room.

"He's at my place, I offered to come get it for him. Speaking of which it's right here." Jungkook said as he reached over Yoongi's lap, snatching up the green pencil case and booking it.

"I'll let you two continue, sorry for interrupting." The boy winked as he sped out of the classroom before Jimin could kill him.

The two boys were now out of the mood and decided to just cuddle until Mr Jung finally gave them the ok to head home shortly after.

"So I was thinking, so much has happened since we got together and you went little and all. I think we ought to spend the day discussing some things, y'know?"

Jimin hmm'd and mindlessly intertwined the two pairs of swinging hands.

The two boys talked about random things until they finally reached Jimin's house and entered through the kitchen's sliding door.

Jimin approached the fridge to get the boys some drinks when he noticed a familiar note stuck to it that read:

Hi baby, it's mom. I'll be away for a few days with the friend I brought over the other day. There's money in the pot on the living room table. I stored enough food to last you a while in the fridge and there's some snacks in the pantry. Call me if you need me Jimin. I'll be back soon, be good.

Jimin shoved the paper into his pocket and handed a chilled water bottle to Yoongi.

"What was that note about?" Yoongi questioned. He was concerned by Jimin's annoyed expression.

"Nothing new, my mom is away with another guy. On the bright side that gives us some alone time here to discuss and you know, get used to each other."

Yoongi nodded and pulled out his phone to send his mom a quick text that he'd be staying over at a friends place. Luckily, his mom was quite lenient and didn't mind the boy staying out on a school night. After all, she trusted that he knew what he was doing.

The boys headed upstairs to Jimin's room and sat on his bed. Jimin swung his feet out of a nervous habit and Yoongi was the first to speak up,

"So uh... let's talk a bit about little you first."

Jimin nodded and continued swinging his feet so Yoongi elaborated.

"I did some research and I saw that you should have some sort of set of rules for your little self, should we establish those first?" Yoongi questioned, Jimin taking a moment to think about it. He decided that it'd be best to get this out of the way from now.

"Ok, let's do that. I'll go get some supplies."

After a short period of time, Jimin returned with a basket full of craft supplies, coloring materials of all sorts, and tons of glitter. Little Jimin absolutely adored glitter.

A/N: If you haven't picked up on it yet, little Jimin is pretty much just me lmao

"How about I come up with the rules and we go over them afterwards, then you can regress and little you can decorate it!" Yoongi smiled as he was quite proud of his simple plan.

"Alright. By the way, you can just refer to little me as Minnie so it's less confusing. That's his favorite nickname I'm pretty sure." Jimin said and sprawled out across his bed while Yoongi nodded and sat at Jimin's desk with a very focused expression.

About 10 minutes later, Jimin was called over to review Yoongi's short list.

Minnie's Little Space Rules:

- Always tell Dada when you're little
- No being mean to Dada
- No cursing
- No sweets or TV after 7pm
- Schoolwork before play
- Inside voice
- Always share
- No secrets from Dada
- Kitchen is off limits
- Clean up after yourself
- No running inside
- Always tell Dada if you're uncomfortable
- Always be polite

Jimin smiled widely at the list, to say he was impressed was an understatement. But there was still one thing they were missing.

"Uh Yoongi. This list is amazing and we don't need to change anything but, we still need to discuss punishments..."

-

Guys I'm officially a year older whoop! Btw, I have an iPhone 11 now! It's so much easier to read on. My family threw me a quarantine bts themed party! I wanted to add pictures but it won't let me for some reason :/ if it works later on I'll update it! Thanks for reading and sorry for typos luvbugs <3

future me here: i am now yet another year older :) i have been for a while tho lol

PLEASE READ: Question, if I added mpreg into this story, how would you guys feel about that? I won't give any more details I just want to know if the majority is comfortable or uncomfortable with that... please let me know!!!! cus that would be a very far future thing