05

dis·cov·er
verb
find (something or someone) unexpectedly or in the course of a search.

Disclaimer: this chapter is cringe af but it's kinda too late to change it for plot reasons! Please bare with it though, it's still important to the story!

-

"T- Tae? Kookie?! What the fuck?! wha- huh?!"

Jimin was so shocked that he couldn't even complete his sentence.

Earlier, as he opened the stall, he'd witnessed a sight that he never imagined possible.

-

EARLIER THAT DAY

Taehyung waved goodbye to his friend and zoomed down the hall to meet an impatient Jungkook outside the boy's bathroom.

He finally reached the door while Jungkook was waiting outside, his hands on his hips and tapping his foot while checking his non existent watch.

"Hey Flash. Took you long enough." Jungkook said as Taehyung stood In front of him, panting as if he'd just ran a mile.

after playfully bickering, the two made their way into the bathroom and entered a large stall together.

"Tae, I heard that bitch Charlee or whatever the fuck her name was is coming back from Japan this week." Taehyung didn't even glance up from his phone screen, remaining unfazed by the comment.

"And why should I care again?" Taehyung had only bought up Chaerin with Jimin as part of his straight guy act. He didn't actually care for the girl or her return.

"Well I just thought I should let you know. Any thoughts on the matter?" Taehyung finally looked up and gave Jungkook a look of slight annoyance.

"I don't really care about Chaerin at all, babe." Taehyung continued tapping away but quickly paused and rewinded what he'd said about 10 seconds ago.

"I- I didn't mean that. It just slipped out... sorry." Taehyung looked away sheepishly before returning to his phone game.

He could feel Jungkook's eyes lingering on him.

"Hey, don't apologize. No homo but I kinda liked it. Y'know you should call me that more often." The younger adjusted his position on the baby changing table.

Taehyung ignored Jungkook's comment because he was just far too embarrassed to come up with a reply.

He eventually turned off his phone and decided to break the thick air in the room by bringing up something that had been on his mind recently.

"Kook."

Jungkook looked up from his book and pushed his reading glasses down a bit, "Hmm?"

"Lately I've been having these... thoughts. It's weird." Taehyung scratched his nape shyly.

"What kind of thoughts?" Jungkook questioned.

The elder looked around everywhere but at Jungkook's eyes as he twiddled his thumbs.

"Well... uncomfortable thoughts. Like,urges. It's like my mind fills with these thoughts that fill my tummy with butterflies. I get this strange feeling. I- I get it sometimes when I look at... you." Taehyung whispered the last word so quietly that Jungkook couldn't quite make it out.

"When you look at what?"

"you." Taehyung repeated himself even quieter than the first time.

"Tae you're gonna have to be a little louder-"