38

mis·chie·vous
adjective
causing or showing a fondness for causing trouble in a playful way

-

"a what space?" Jungkook questioned as he cocked his head in utter confusion.

Namjoon chuckled at his cute reaction and went to reach for another celery stick, "a pet space: where one regresses to the headspace of a young animal rather than a young child or an infant."

after briefly explaining the term, the silver haired eldest popped the celery into his mouth and hummed in enjoyment.

"so what you're saying is that Taehyung thinks like a young animal? and that's why he has a habit of destroying my furniture and belongings?" Jungkook questioned, scratching the back of his head.

"that would also explain why he enjoys jump scaring you, puppies are quite the troublemakers, that's why i'm more of a cat guy." the black haired chimed in.

Jungkook was prepared to argue Yoongi on his final remark, but quickly refocused his attention to the main point of the conversation.

"are you implying that Tae regresses to a puppy headspace...?" the burnet trailed and glanced over to where the littles were audibly playing amongst themselves.

Yoongi shrugged in response, "i mean just look at him, you can't tell me that doesn't scream golden retriever energy."

the three watched through the kitchen entrance as Taehyung would eagerly eye Jimin's fingers as he brought an apple slice to his lips before the pink haired would suddenly wave the slice over his head. they watched as Taehyung would leap up to bite it from his hand, only for Jimin to tease him by snatching it away and eating it himself.

"Minnie, please share the apple slices with TaeTae okay kitten?" Yoongi called out from the door-less kitchen which caught the attention of the three in the living room.

"otay daddy!" Jimin called out and immediately fed an apple slice to his best friend (with extra peanut butter on it) and then held out a spoon of applesauce to SeokJin who had once again slipped into a full babyspace leaving Jimin as the hyung.

Jungkook turned to face Yoongi at the interaction, "ya, why do you call Minnie kitten? is he a pet regressor as well?"

the question caught Yoongi off guard as he'd currently been filling 2 sippy cups and one bottle with apple juice in two and warm milk in one for later.

before he could respond, Namjoon stood up from his stool at the island, "i would love to stick around for this conversation but i have to go diaper Jinnie."

with that, he grabbed the baby pink diaper bag from the couch and cradled Jin as he carried the little, who was aimlessly playing with his fingers, to the bathroom.

shortly after he left, the focus was shifted back to Yoongi's response to the subject.

"ahem, if Jimin is a pet regressor i wouldn't really know. it's still really new to the both of us, i just happened to stumble upon pet regression in the load of headspace research i've done."

Jungkook leaned against the island and spun his chair around to face the other, "well you should look out for it because Tae's pet regression gave no warning whatsoever."

Yoongi chuckled as he placed the bottle in the microwave, "oh please, you make it sound like he turned into some kind of beast! i personally think puppy Tae is adorable, just ask Minnie."

the two grinned as they glanced over at the two littles sharing an apple slice with their teeth and giggling with slight blush dusting their cheeks when their lips pecked each other's.

their caregivers didn't see it in any less of an innocent light than it was.

soon after the Jimin pet regression conversation that left Yoongi pondering the possibility in the back of his mind, Namjoon returned with a bubbly SeokJin bouncing on his hip and grabbing out for nearby items within his reach.

"hiya baby Jinnie! are you feeling hungry bub?"

the mentioned little gently nodded his head no and buried his head deeper into the broad chest of his caregiver who quickly adjusted him for better support.

Namjoon took a seat at the island while he cradled SeokJin who was now straddling him comfortably. he could feel hot breaths grazing his neck every few seconds which naturally calmed him.

"i don't think he's hungry, he does seem a little cranky though. i think he might be asking for a nap time but usually he needs a bedtime story in order to fall asleep and i'm somehow so prepared that i forgot to pack books...." Namjoon explained the situation as the mentally younger on his lap babbled along in attempts to keep up with the conversation.

Yoongi turned to Jungkook who had currently been staring at his energetic boyfriend, love and endearment evident in his gaze.

the sight carried an idea into the raven's mind, and he tapped the boy's shoulder which caused him to jump and whip his head around.

Yoongi stifled a laugh at his startled reaction and suggested, "why don't you tell us about what it's been like taking care of Tae in little space and your experience with big Tae over the past few weeks? might be so boring to Jinnie that it'll put him right to sleep, but interesting enough to entertain the two of us."

Namjoon nodded in agreement, careful not to disturb the sleepy Jinnie just beneath his head.

Jungkook blinked and processed what he was being asked to do. "well that sounds extremely embarrassing but you aren't going to give me a choice are you?"

"nope."
"nope."

"nops!"

-

part 1 of the taekook chapter, the intro :0 also m BACK baby but it's also exam season so uhhH hissss

my writing skills are deteriorating aren't they </3

pLS vote aNd comment !!! pls !! and point out errors :) ILYYY PEACE

hahaha i miss bts in vegas (i went D3 n D4)