01 M

anx·i·e·ty
noun
a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.

Rape/triggering scenes when you see ⚠️⚠️

-

Jimin paced around his room in confusion. Why did mom and dad sleep in different rooms? He'd been to Leyi's house so many times and he definitely recalled her parents having a shared room. Up until Jimin was 8, he had always slept in his grandmother's room that they shared. But his dear grandmother had passed away 2 years ago.

Jimin never once complained about getting a new room as he was well aware of his parent's situation. They couldn't afford to move out or to move all the clutter in Jimin's baby room into a storage room. Although it did make the young boy feel... weird. Sleeping in a dead person's room just didn't sit well with him.

Jimin had always wondered about his parents. Why do they sleep in separate rooms? Why are they always fighting? Is everyone's family like this? Why did they even have me?

Jimin never asked his parents anything. He more so just kept to himself, didn't really express anything. For one thing, he'd always been ignored by his mother. She would give him food and clothes... but that was about it. Not to mention the fact that the clothes were not exactly... in good condition. But at least she thought about him, unlike his father.

The usual dinner for Jimin was either something frozen, nuts, apples, or nothing at all. It was usually the last option. Though Jimin never complained. For him, this was just the norm. Even if Jimin had a concern, he wouldn't dare tell his parents. Not because he didn't want to, because he was afraid.

Jimin was sprawled out like a starfish on his bed. He could only use his family's single computer for 30 minutes a day and his 30 minutes had passed for today. He was so bored...

The boy was really looking forward to tomorrow though! According to Mr Choi, there would be a new kid joining his class! At Jimin's elementary school, everyone under the age of 12 remained in one class all day with one teacher. Then, when they turned 12, they changed buildings and went to middle school where they would change classes and have lockers instead of cubbies.

He was super excited because-

"Park Jimin! Get your ass down here, Now!"

The child froze. He kissed his teddy before grudgingly rolling out of bed. "Chimmy, I'll be right back. Wisth me luck, fighthing!" (Jimin had a cute lisp. It was annoying to his parents, but he couldn't control it) Jimin knew his dad would be counting down, so he dashed out of his room and ran down the stairs. As nervous as he was, the punishment for being late would definitely be worse then what was to come.

"Yesth dada?"

Slap

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that, boy?! Are you deaf? Don't you have a fucking brain, huh?" Jimin's father took a step forward, roughly poking Jimin's forehead.

"Y- yesth father. I'm sorry." Jimin said as he bowed, his head nearly hitting the floor on the way down. He had tried his best not to stutter. His dad hated when he stuttered. Although Jimin felt like breaking down, like hiding and cuddling Chimmy under the covers, he had to compose himself and be brave.

"Good. Now get your sorry ass up and run down to that house I showed you the other day. I need beer. Now." Jimin listened and just nodded on.

"Ok father... a- aren'th you gonna give me the money?"

Slap

"Don't joke, boy. Just get out of this house and don't bother coming back if you haven't got a beer." Jimin's father chuckled before placing the lollipop (that Jimin's mom had planned on giving Jimin for his birthday with the little money she managed to scrape together) in his mouth.