Games and injuries

A few days later...

Dust pov: 

   It had been a few days since Killer told the rest of the Bad Sanses about him, Horror and I. They seem pretty nice about it. But, I get nervous sometimes when Killer and Horror baby me or hug me around the rest of the guys.

We were sitting on the couch in the living room while Error was making dinner for us. Horror and Killer had me in between them with their arms on my shoulders, this drew a lot of attention to me and I didn't like it. I pulled my scarf over my face and closed my eyes.

Suddenly, Horror picked me up and set me on his lap. I opened my eyes and he pulled down my scarf, smiling at me. I don't know what he did but no one was looking at us anymore.

I did want cuddles, but not here. I leaned against him anyways and buried my face into his chest. "Just don't fall asleep, K?" I heard him say. I nodded, though I was kinda tired.

    Error called us into the kitchen for dinner. He made a food he saw in Undernovela, I don't know what it was called. It wasn't bad though. When we were done Nightmare called us into the throne room and assigned a mission to Horror and Fell. They grabbed what they needed, Horror kissed mine and Killers foreheads, then left. 

A few minutes later...

   I laid on Killers bed, scrolling through my phone while Killer was sitting on the carpet in front of the bed playing a video game. He had his headset on and was talking to Cross who was also playing in his room. I felt pretty bored but I didn't want to bother Killer who seemed to be enjoying his game. 

   I began getting restless, I hopped down off the bed and walked over to Killer. I sat behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "Hey baby." He said, still staring at the TV screen. I locked my hands around him and pressed my face into his back. He continued talking to Cross through the headset and played their game. "K-killz...M bored..." I whined. 

   I don't think he heard it though. I was mumbling in a pretty quite voice, and that headset he was wearing wouldn't help. Soon, I got a little annoyed, so I crawled into Killers lap. I was on my knees, in his lap, with my head on his shoulder and my face in his neck.

When that did nothing, I wrapped my arms around him again. He put his head on my shoulder. "You here to see me destroy Cross at this game?" He asked. 

  "Psh, you wish." I heard Cross say through the headset. I groaned and buried my face into his neck. Killer kissed my cheek. "Use your words, babe." he still didn't look down from his game. I then moved right in front of him and pushed my hands against him, trying to push him down. 

   He braced his right arm behind him which stopped him from moving backward. He raised an eyebrow at me. "What're you doing?" he asked, "Uh, I don't think you're the one to do that, babe." he chuckled. I pushed him again, and he laughed at my efforts. I growled at him then pushed him to the ground. 

    My face was inches away from his. He looked surprised at me, then smiled. "I guess I was wrong." he said. I fell onto him and hugged him. He sat up almost effortlessly, holding me. "You're adorable, you know that?" I blushed and he noticed. "I'm gonna take a break, Cross." I forgot that Cross was listening, that made me blush even more. 

   Killer took off his headset and stood up with me in his arms. He walked over to the side of the bed, then laid down on his back. I fell beside him then cuddled into him as he rubbed my head. "Who knew you would need so much attention?" He asked, with his eyes closed. I hugged him tighter, "...sorry." 

   "Don't be sorry, baby. Besides, I don't mind. And how could I say no to your cute face?~" Killer smirked, knowing that would make me blush and hide my face. After a few minutes of Killer petting my head and softly humming a song, I finally closed my eyes and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.