Bachelor's party

Horror woke up with a yawn and stretched his legs out. He turned his head and was surprised to see that he'd woken up first.

Then he heard the sheets shifting from behind Killer and saw Dusts hand stretch onto the headboard.

Dust groaned a little then let his hand fall on Killers chest. Horror rubbed Dusts hand which flinched at the touch.

They held hands for a while. Dust smiled, "Morning." Horror got up on his elbow to see Dust, "Morning."

Dust let go of Horrors hand to sit up and rub his eye sockets with his palm. Then he turned to him and Horror gently grabbed his chin.

He pulled him into a small kiss. When they parted, Dust turned his body toward Horror and got on his knees to lean closer. They kissed again.

Horror tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Dust put one of his hands on Horrors face. He quietly moaned.

They were so occupied with their kiss that they forgot about Killer right underneath them. It was only when Killer made his presence known that they stopped.

"Oh my~"

Dust's eyes shot open, along with Horror and they froze. They parted slightly and looked beside them to see Killer with a smug smile on his face

Dust and Horror leaned away from each other. Dust cleared his throat and looked away while Horror just glared at Killer, pursing his lips.

Killer got up on his elbows, "Well that's something I'm happy to wake up to."

Dust sat down, his face covered in blush. "You're making it very difficult to kiss you two."

Killer sighed, "Sorry, sorry." He sat up and turned to Horror. He kissed him then frowned, "Are you okay?"

Horror raised an eyebrow, "Huh? Yeah I'm okay."

Killer scratched the back of his neck, "okay." He got off the bed and stretched. "How about breakfast? I'll make whatever you want."

Horror turned to him and sighed, "Killz, if this is about last night-" Killer stopped him, "No, no really. I want to. What do you want to eat? I'll make it."

Horror knew what this was about but he stopped arguing it. He chuckled, "Killer you don't cook."

Killer looked offended, "I can cook!..." Horror raised an eyebrow. "...Some things!" Killer insisted.

Horror smiled, "Like?" Killer glared at him.

Killer pointed at Horror, "You like pancakes," he walked to the door, "so I'll make pancakes." He left and headed downstairs.

Horror sighed. Dust sat beside him, "Well, at least he's trying?" Horror laughed a little, "Yeah, he doesn't need to, though."

Dust looked up at him, "You were crying." Horror blinked, "Yeah- we don't need to revisit that." He shrugged, "People cry all the time. it's like a natural thing, he just happened to see it and now apparently I need to be coddled."

Dust raised an eyebrow, "So, what? You think you don't deserve it or something?"

Horror looked down, he wouldn't phrase it like that. But, maybe it was true?

Horror shrugged, "I dunno. I guess it just wasn't a big deal. It's in the past y'know?"

Dust frowned. So this was how Horror really felt. He belittled his problems and deemed them as "not a big deal".

Dust had problems all the time, Killer and Horror made them feel like big deals though so Dust learned to think of them as such.

But they didn't do that for Horror. Mainly because he barely expressed his problems in any way.