Working out

Horror pov:

Killz and I talked to the Boss about how long we're staying here. He said if it's alright with us he'd like to stay a little longer. We agreed.

The two of us walked into the kitchen and I sat down on a bar stool. Killer went into the fridge and looked around for something. I smirked, "Don't move around too much, babe. I can't enjoy the view."

Killer turned around with a raised eyebrow then shook his head and closed the fridge with a water bottle in his hand. 

He walked around the counter and smirked at me, "Just remember who you're talking to, I marked you, remember?" I growled rubbing my neck, "Kinky bitch." Killer laughed. I smiled, "So, we've got a year... what should we do before then?" 

Killer shook his head, "Ah, ah, ah. I'll be planning our first date. You're not helping." I dropped my jaw, "What?! You can't do that! What the hell will I do then?" Killer moved his face closer to mine, "I guess you'll just have to be as oblivious as Dust."

I scoffed, "Jerk." Killer smirked and took another drink.

...

The next day...

No ones pov:

Since everyone had been taking the past few days to just relax, they decided it'd be fun to play some games.

The bad guys had no idea that Ink was into video games, too. 

Dream also did but the games were more low key unlike what the others played which was, COD, Rocket League, The Last Of Us, GTA, Assassins Creed, Far Cry, those kind of violent games (well, rocket league ain't exactly violent but it can get pretty heated ig).

Horror, Killer and Dust went back to the mansion to play because there weren't enough systems or controllers at the Stars house.

Dust was asleep in his bed, sick. In Horrors room Killer and Horror got online and played video games.

Horror grinned victoriously, "Ha! You suck!" Killer rolled his eyes, "Oh shut up, it was a lucky shot."

Fell's smirk could be heard through the headset, "Sure sure, whatever you say."

Killer scoffed, "I'll beat your ass this round." Horror chuckled, "As if." "One's going around the ship container." Ink informed.

Killer smirked,  "You're looking a little nervous there, Rory." Horror growled, "Shut your mouth and play the damn game."

"You sure? Cause it looks like you're in trouble now."

Horror kept his eyes intently on the screen, "I'm still gonna beat you though."

"You sure about that?" Ink asked, popping out of nowhere.

"Wait, what the-"

*Ink killed Horror

Horror slammed his remote on the ground, "DAMMIT! Where the fuck did you even come from?!"

Killer laughed, "Told ya we'd beat you this round."

Horror rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Let's just play the standard play now."

Cross nodded, "Yeah, good idea. That one's a little calmer than this one."

They changed the game to something a little more calm. 

Behind Horror and Killer, the door opened. Dust stood in the doorway rubbing his eyes. He looked like he just woke up.