Dust in the castle

Dust pov:

I woke up snuggled under the covers. I yawned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I looked at my sleeve, I was wearing a different shirt. I coughed then smiled and looked over to the other side of the bed.

I froze when I saw that Horror or Killer wasn't there. They weren't in the room at all...

I started getting scared. I didn't like this at all. I quickly jumped out of the bed, opened the door, and sprinted down the hallway.

I heard talking in a room on the left, and headed that way. Once I entered, I saw Killers back and ran to him and hugged him from behind.

I felt Killer stiffen up, then softened when he noticed me. He turned but I wouldn't let go. I heard him sigh then he brought me to his front and hugged me back.

I mumbled into his shirt, "Y-you left me..." He rubbed my back, "I was hungry. Sorry." 

I heard a sip of coffee and slowly let go of Killer and turned to face the rest of the kitchen, realizing we weren't alone. 

Cross lowered his coffee, "Sup?" Ink raised his coffee mug, "Morning." Nightmare, Cross, Ink, Error and Dream were all here and saw what I just did.

I smiled awkwardly at them then grabbed Killers hand and pulled him into the hallway. He raised an eyebrow at me smiling, "Need something?"  

I leaned against the wall, "First of all..." I pointed to the kitchen, "Why are the Stars here, why aren't we at home and what the fuck is going on?!"

Killer smiled and put a hand on my shoulder, "Okay, calm down. It's a long story, but I'll tell you later." 

Then he raised an eyebrow, "Are you hungry?" I shrugged, "Not really..." Killer thought for a moment before he crossed his arms, "When's the last time you've eaten?"

Well, I ate a croissant for breakfast the day I was taken...I refused all the food Blue gave me... so three days?

I scratched the back of my neck, "Um, a day...er three." Killers arms fell then he grabbed me and pulled me down the hall, "You're eating right now!" 

I groaned, "But I'm not hungry!" Killer rolled his eyes, "You haven't eaten in three days AND you're pregnant. You're eating."

I sighed but went along anyway. Killer pulled me to the dining room table and flopped me down on a chair. 

I looked at the food on the table and took a croissant. I took a small bite and looked up at Killer with a raised eyebrow.

Killer made a big sigh and walked away. I stiffened, "Wait! Wh-where-where are you going?" Killer turned, "I'm gonna go find Horror." 

I yanked down on my jacket and smiled weakly, "Oh-okay..." Killer raised an eyebrow but then continued to walk out of the room.

I hurried and finished my croissant so I wouldn't be alone for very long. Once I finished I stood up and sprinted out of the room.

I went to what I suspected was the living room first. I didn't see anyone. I turned around to run the other way but bumped into someone and fell backward.

I looked up and saw Dream Sans looking down at me concerned. He paused and raised his eyebrow like he saw something but he shook it off and held out his hand, "You okay, Dust?" 

I hesitated but grabbed his hand and stood up, "Y-yeah, I'm fine." I stood up and brushed down my clothes.

No ones pov:

Dust ran past Dream and headed down the hall, "Okay, thanks." Dream turned and watched him run down the hall. 

Was his ecto stomach formed? Dream thought.